BttF: The Ride vs. The Simpsons Ride | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

BttF: The Ride vs. The Simpsons Ride

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

BTTF: THE RIDE VS. THE SIMPSONS RIDE

• Back to the Future: The Ride

Votes: 97 70.8%
  • The Simpsons Ride

Votes: 40 29.2%

• Total voters
I never meant to say that the Simpsons wasn't an enjoyable ride. My point is, it replaced an iconic attraction and isn't on the same level.

Simpson's ride.

Back to the future was fun but totally outdated. Simpson's is a better and more modern ride.

I voted Simpsons
BTTF was my favorite ride when I was younger, every time I went I would ride It about 10 times a day. When it closed I was sad. But then I rode The Simpsons Ride. I loved it. It opened

opened me up to the world of The Simpsons. Although I agree they didn't change much of the ride system or building. I still think it is awesome.

They also still have Doc roaming the streets. It's not like he was pushed out of the park. Simpson's is a great replacement and will be a staple attraction for years to come.

It's not like back to the future where you have to get the movies to ride the ride. Everyone generally knows who the simpsons are..

I like both properties. Quite a bit.

I like Springfield. But I think I'd side with BttF. Pure nostalgia. One of my favorite movies of all time.

Honestly though, I'm happy with the Simpsons. I just wish I didn't feel sick afterwards everytime I ride.

Simpsons is ok but can feel old after a while.

Back to the Future was my favorite ride as a kid, and nostalgia makes it better than The Simpsons. You got to hear the awesome music and it wasn't CG at all. It was awesome.

I think I might like Simpsons more if the ride was actually 2D animation like the show rather than the CGI look. That would have been impressive.

Simpsons isn't bad, but my childhood misses Back to the Future.

This picture makes me sad:'(
SimpsonsRide01.jpg

Hate Simpsons. I was at the parks last two days and I walked by the ride multiple times and didn't even think about riding it. I am of course some what biased to back to the future, mostly pure nostalgia. But I was never amused by the simpsons show. The ride gives me really bad motion sickness. It's the only one in the resort that I have trouble with. Not sure why,bttf didn't ever give me problems.

I rode BTTF many times as a kid, and it was my favorite theme park ride for some time. Was sad when it closed.

I have to side with the Simpsons.

While Back to the Future is one of my favorite movies (and properties in general) of all time, the ride itself was a shadow of what it once was.

I would have preferred a refurbishment of Back to the Future, but the Simpsons ride is still spectacular. The synchronization between the vehicles motion and the film footage amazes me.

Therefore Simpsons > Back to the Future (2005), but Back to the Future (1991) > Simpsons.

- Andy

Hate Simpsons. I was at the parks last two days and I walked by the ride multiple times and didn't even think about riding it. I am of course some what biased to back to the future, mostly pure nostalgia. But I was never amused by the simpsons show. The ride gives me really bad motion sickness. It's the only one in the resort that I have trouble with. Not sure why,bttf didn't ever give me problems.

That'd odd, I'm quite the opposite. BTTF gave me real bad motion sickness, but I'm ok with Simpsons. I did BTTF twice and came off spewing my guts out. I did Simpsons about 5 times now, all levels, and came off fine. Personally, I thought the BTTF programing was rougher than Simpsons. I do miss the BTTF experience, just wish they had toned it down a little so that I wouldn't feel so sick afterwards.