Country Bear Jamboree | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Country Bear Jamboree

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Get your last showings in for the current show and possibly the last time ever to see Blood On The Saddle.

Missing the closing by one day - argh! Like Mad Dog, this is something I make a point to see 2+ times a trip. Looking forward to the redo so that maybe we can get some good country bears merch

• Sad
Reactions: Mad Dog
Missing the closing by one day - argh! Like Mad Dog, this is something I make a point to see 2+ times a trip. Looking forward to the redo so that maybe we can get some good country bears merch
Yes, sad at my end to. We're taking the girls as soon as school ends in early June and I'm guessing it won't be open yet.

• Sad
Reactions: Hannah L
Oh god... so if this concept was pitched in 2004, that means these geniuses were "inspired" by that terrible TERRIBLE horrendously bad live-action movie that came out in 2002!!

So we can thank that box-office bomb for this unnecessary revamp. Also, they might as well use the song "Kick it into Gear" from the film, despite the film needing to be sacrificed in the fires of Maleficent (too soon?)

The best part of this attraction were the 3 talking animal heads above the exit.

I do miss the Vacation & Xmas overlays, it helped keep it fresh without requiring a modern update/revamp.

Oh god... so if this concept was pitched in 2004, that means these geniuses were "inspired" by that terrible TERRIBLE horrendously bad live-action movie that came out in 2002!!

So we can thank that box-office bomb for this unnecessary revamp. Also, they might as well use the song "Kick it into Gear" from the film, despite the film needing to be sacrificed in the fires of Maleficent (too soon?)

The best part of this attraction were the 3 talking animal heads above the exit.

I do miss the Vacation & Xmas overlays, it helped keep it fresh without requiring a modern update/revamp.
Bro, what are you talking about.

Bro... Nick literally made a post from the dude that pitched this concept 2 years after the film came out. It's not hard to understand.

Modern songs didn't work for the movie, I don't see it working for this. I'm also expecting a lot of the character "charm" that fans love will be lost.

He’s referring to a post from Nick back in September.
Bro... Nick literally made a post from the dude that pitched this concept 2 years after the film came out.

This was first pitched in 2004 and worked heavily on from 2018-20 before being put on pause according to this former Imagineer:

@Wesker69 Please use the quote or reply buttons when you are responding to a post that far back.

• Haha
Reactions: Wesker69
Just because it was pitched in 2004 doesn't mean that the film is the reason, nor does it mean after all these years it is the same pitch. it sounds like it has been revisited and worked on a lot since 2004. I don't think any of us should get upset and say it will not work until we actually get a song list or any information on what this will be.

From the Bare Necessities clip they showed and the information they've given us, I thought it was pretty clear that this would be a Nashville style revue of classic Disney songs. I don't think the Bears are going to be performing Shake It Off or The Weekend any time soon.
This is why I wish I ran Disney....god would I mess with fans sometimes...on April first you better believe those bears would be signing those songs plus gangnam style, and olivia rodrigo song vampire

God....the reactions from fans would be worth the money lol

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: Freak and mccgavin