D23 Expo 2017 - News & Speculation | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

D23 Expo 2017 - News & Speculation

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

What D23 Parks Announcement are you most excited about?

• Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Details + Model

• Ratataouille Addition to France Pavilion

• Guardians of the Galaxy ride (replacing Universe of Energy)

• Mickey & Minnie's Runaway Railway (replacing The Great Movie Ride)

• Tron Shanghai Clone addition to Tomorrowland

• Disney Skyliner

• Pixar Pier/Pixar Fest + Paint The Night return

• Marvel Land at DCA

• Star Wars Hotel

• New Theatre on Main Street

Results are only viewable after voting.
Does anybody know if the Parks & Resorts panel will be streaming? If not, can anybody recommend a good source for real-time updates, or a live blog? Is anybody from this site going to be there?

Does anybody know if the Parks & Resorts panel will be streaming? If not, can anybody recommend a good source for real-time updates, or a live blog? Is anybody from this site going to be there?

I would imagine that sites like Micechat and Attractions Magazine will be there for the breaking news, but keep an eye on twitter on those platforms as-well as groups like ParksandCons.

Reactions: belloq87
Internally they're making a big push for WDW cast to watch it via a private stream.

Ooooo.gif

Reactions: belloq87
Disney treats D23 a lot like San Diego Comic-Con. No livestreams, nobody ends up doing liveblogs like they do for tech events. Twitter updates will be your best bet.

I honestly don't understand why Disney doesn't cover these big park events like Apple covers the iPhone launches. So much lost publicity.

Reactions: Andysol and Jonea32
Do we think they will talk about nighttime entertainment? Will MSEP be gone for good or move back to MK? Will PtN remain at DL or move to DCA?

Do we think they will talk about nighttime entertainment? Will MSEP be gone for good or move back to MK? Will PtN remain at DL or move to DCA?

I'd doubt it'd be announced at D23, but CM's have been informed for Paint the Night being at DCA starting in November.

As for MSEP, god I hope they end it's suffering.

That's the the plan I've always heard.

Fascinating. In that case, interested to see if it's announced at the expo.