Frozen Ever After | Page 52 | Inside Universal Forums

Frozen Ever After

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
It will eliminate some fans. My Niece was the most into frozen between the ages of 2 and now (she is 3). She wasn't able to do Barnstormer (which is 35") until she was almost 3. She is not the shortest in her class. She is on the lower end, but not the shortest. Not sure why they are adding this requirement. Did they change the boats in some way that makes this a need? Or are they just trying to reduce the number of families that will go on this thing? I am hoping by some miracle they increased the size of the boat so this has a higher capacity.

Reactions: Mad Dog
I'm guessing they added lap bars to the boats.

I would think to do that they would need to change the boats out. Don't remember the boats having a ton of room for something like that. Also they aren't really needed either. I mean that ride existed for how many years with no issues. Seems silly to me especially when girls like Princesses as early as 2. Heck my neighbor down the street her daughter's 2 year old birthday party was frozen and she got a ton of frozen stuff she was excited about.

Don't read too much into the heigh requirements quite yet, they were in fluctuation all day and Laughing Place was reporting EVERY change. Last I saw there were no height requirements.

Reactions: IzzyB and Ryno27
One interesting thing is that on the MDE app, it says that guests will be able to ride in wheelchairs... yet we know that the drop in the ride is staying.

Reactions: tankart150
They have this ride on their app with a wait time which is a little odd.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-03-03-11-38-13-1.png
    Screenshot_2016-03-03-11-38-13-1.png
    537.7 KB · Views: 22
Reactions: Ryno27
They have this ride on their app with a wait time which is a little odd.
pU1R2ea

Testing? I am curious to know when softs will be. May?

Mercy, you are way more into Disney then I would have originally imagined. You do have little peepers so I guess that is good. You are otherwise sharp and reasonable. :)

LOL - I guess I am not that into Disney, I didn't realize it was that delayed. I thought it was still on for summer, which late may softs would be possible for summer opening. But it sounds like not. I want to go on once just too see how much they butchered one of my favorite epcot rides. My 5 year old I may have to bribe to get her to go on though. She is not a frozen fan.

I actually like all 3 parks (including sea world) equally to be honest. They all have their plusses and their minuses. But I enjoy going to all of them. I am a theme park/amusement park fan. I actually did several paper on Kennywood when I was growing up in middle school.