Frozen Ever After | Page 50 | Inside Universal Forums

Frozen Ever After

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I agree. IOA really needs Kong & the rebuilt Hulk to generate some new excitement. Glad to hear that Secret Pet Lives will probably follow soon. I'm thinking that for 2015 the Studios attendance surpasses IOA, but in 2016 IOA will leapfrog in front of the Studios. Of course, the Hogwart's Express probably really helps to balance out the attendance now. That sure was an innovative brilliant move.

Yes, that seems to be the indication. I wander if that production might end up at DHS since this present show doesn't look like it has legs.
I don't think it can... Hyperion at DCA is quite literally a Broadway caliber theatre. DHS has nothing close to it in quality or scale.

So you want it stuck in time and never change? Won't it lose attendance because it is offering nothing new? That is what everyone says about WDW. I understand it is a different market and run differently, but I would think the same argument holds true.

I understand the argument of something being placed in the wrong place. We make that argument all the time with things like Diagon Alley, Transformers, Frozen, Little Nemo, etc. But the argument that you can't replace one thing for a land because DL should be a landmark is the argument that baffles me.
It will definitely not lose attendance. It's friggin Disneyland lol. WDW is different because all of it is incomplete, in every land of every park there is something that needs a change or a brand new ride, DL is done IMO. For those who haven't been, it's an insanely different park from anything WDW has to offer. I'm not exagurating when I say there is a ride or attraction at literally every corner and there is streetmosphere wherever you look. DL has more rides than EP, MGM and AK combined. DCA however has mostly carnival rides, crappy lands and tons to improve on. I ran out of things to do within hours at DCA, DL took the entire day and a ton of the rides were closed. What could use SWL more? DL should stick to updating its dark rides and DCA should become a better park all together. But that's another topic BACK TO FROZEEEEEN

Reactions: Jymmymack
I agree that DCA should be the park getting SWL, but not that DLR should not add anything new either. DLR could add a Frozen ride. I don't know about a whole Arendelle land because.. I think the ride would suffice.

Reactions: Cole
ImageHandler.ashx

What's next Sven's Stash (green cotton candy in a baggie)?

I don't think it can... Hyperion at DCA is quite literally a Broadway caliber theatre. DHS has nothing close to it in quality or scale.

I can attest to that. Out of everything from DCA 1.0, the Hyperion is the only thing they went insanely full-tilt on. If Disney wanted, they could create an outside entrance for it and charge people the usual theatre prices to see the Broadway version of Aladdin and there would be no compromises that they would have to make to stage it.

I even think at one point there was consideration of it hosting a major awards show early in DCA's history. That theatre is something else.

I can attest to that. Out of everything from DCA 1.0, the Hyperion is the only thing they went insanely full-tilt on. If Disney wanted, they could create an outside entrance for it and charge people the usual theatre prices to see the Broadway version of Aladdin and there would be no compromises that they would have to make to stage it.

I even think at one point there was consideration of it hosting a major awards show early in DCA's history. That theatre is something else.
I know it hosts private events every now and then. I remember 2 years ago or so Elton John did a full concert in there.

Soarin's now closed for "refubishment" (SIC... see photo) interesting to see which will be open first, Frozen or that new film. Either way, basically one major ride in Epcot right now in Test Track with Space trying to substitute as the second. Why is the park in this state?

soarin.jpg

Soarin's now closed for "refubishment" (SIC... see photo) interesting to see which will be open first, Frozen or that new film. Either way, basically one major ride in Epcot right now in Test Track with Space trying to substitute as the second. Why is the park in this state?

When test track was down they had soarin stay open an extra hour past closing. Wonder if they do the same with soarin closed.

has there been any confirmation of the style and look of the characters, are they going direct toon style like little mermaid or more realistic

i can understand the toon style will work better but hopefully its done better than Ariel i dont know why but she just doesnt look right

I don't know if the high wait for TT is much of an indication of anything. Looking at the other parks like Uni it seems waits are still high today. Which is odd. But ET is 45 minutes. DM is 120, Rockit 65, etc. At MK Dumbo is 45, Jungle cruise 55, Barnstormer 60, etc. People must have decided to vacation this week using the beginning long weekend.

Reactions: ThemeParks4Life