Frozen Ever After | Page 59 | Inside Universal Forums

Frozen Ever After

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Does anyone have a clue of when they will open the original back up? I fear they won't be and Epcot really does need something when Memorial weekend occurs.
It's been reported it would be May 27th, so it would only be for a few weeks.

Does anyone have a clue of when they will open the original back up? I fear they won't be and Epcot really does need something when Memorial weekend occurs.

The original Soarin?

My understanding is that it's just going to open with the new show. Old Soarin is on the metaphorical scrap heap.

The original Soarin?

My understanding is that it's just going to open with the new show. Old Soarin is on the metaphorical scrap heap.

There have been a ton of rumors that the old soarin film will open up since the theaters will be ready, but they can't do the new show until Shanghai opens up.

Reactions: JoeCamel
There have been a ton of rumors that the old soarin film will open up since the theaters will be ready, but they can't do the new show until Shanghai opens up.
Yup. And the original would open in Digital too since DCA already has it in digital and they've switched from film to digital projectors.

It would go out in a blaze of glory.

Reactions: JoeCamel
Yeah, I'm hoping they are just bad spots the leaker took images of... :lol:

Cuz right now, WOOF

I agree. I hope to god that its just the lighting and the position of the camera that those pictures look like utter crap..

but if it still looks like crap for when its completed; YIKES. Because it would possibly not bode confidence in my eyes..

The lighting was bad in the pics and who knows when said pic was taken, but still looks like a decent amount of work to go. Going in with very low expectations for this ride.

BTW, Disney announced it would be open in June sometime last month. They better not miss another announced deadline.

Reactions: Ryno27
The prospect of Marshammlow hefting himself up on those rocks like Ariel in Part of Your World just made me fall over laughing.

I know he probably just climbs up or goes full height, but he really looks perched to do the Ariel pose.