Frozen Ever After | Page 76 | Inside Universal Forums

Frozen Ever After

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I don't care what you specified, DAK and WS have a lot in common. So I call BS that you can't use DAK as an example.

Except Animal Kingdom is based on fictionalized real areas, whereas World Showcase is supposed to be based on fact. That's what he's pointing out.

There is no such thing as Harambe, Africa. Asia is based on a fictional kingdom. So on... and on.

Reactions: JoeCamel
it would be hilarious if this ride is the greatest thing ever created. it won't be, but it's still funny to think about it.

So thoughts..
This really should have been a Fantasyland ride.
This is a huge improvement over the previous ride.
The AAs look great and animated.
No actual Story, but lots of music, which is what most people will want.
Decent ride length - 5 mins.
The kids will love it.
I think the use of screens after the Elsa scene was a little lazy.
Betting this will have super low capacity and lines for miles.

Overall though, I'm quite pleased with the attraction. Way more impressive than VOTLM.

So thoughts..
This really should have been a Fantasyland ride.
This is a huge improvement over the previous ride.
The AAs look great and animated.
No actual Story, but lots of music, which is what most people will want.
Decent ride length - 5 mins.
The kids will love it.
I think the use of screens after the Elsa scene was a little lazy.
Betting this will have super low capacity and lines for miles.

Overall though, I'm quite pleased with the attraction. Way more impressive than VOTLM.
Agreed on all points. My one and two year olds both love this movie and would go nuts if they could ride this. It looks like a perfectly fine ride to me.

Reactions: Mad Dog
Beat my general expectations by far...The AA's in this ride are the most fluid I have ever seen (and yes I am of the opinion they are better than the Kong AA). Putting all location issues aside, WDI did the best they could with what they were given. The troll scene was my personal favorite

Hard to compare this and Kong since they are two completely different style of rides....The real winner in this is the Mexican Pavilion. Gotta love those breakfast Margs!!