Frozen Ever After | Page 78 | Inside Universal Forums

Frozen Ever After

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Imagine if World Showcase had two more rides of similar charm/quality scattered around. That's how World Showcase is supposed to be.. Btw..
I think with the success of this ride (well it looks like its a going to be a success)you may see a couple more pop up and it could use something extra to pull the kiddies in. Not much for them in WS really. Ride looks better than I thought it would be, AA's are solid, faces seemed a bit off on the projected ones....of course i am only viewing a youtube video. But all in all a good update to an old ride.

Big differences in fan bases & fan sites. For the most part, OU posters are giving Frozen it's due and saying nice things about it. Contrast that with the Disney fan sites comments on Kong, a true E ticket. The Orlando United world is a much fairer world. This is now the only site I post on...:cheers: :thumbsup:

I agree. I don't want to watch the full ride POV because I don't want to ruin it before I experience it for myself but WOW. Classic Disney dark ride vibes. The glimpses I allowed myself look like they did a great job with that space. If only it won't be such a nightmare to ride it forever, it'd be a nice addition to a day at Epcot.

If they shoehorned the biggest animated film of all-time into one of two existing rides in World Showcase, I would think there's no hope for anything else to get built from scratch.

Reactions: DK745
Well the cramming was really the result of a quick decision to hopefully make the most of frozen merch craze, but I don't think they were successful. Of course the sequel is coming soon. So things could heat up again. Can you imagine the lines if this opened at the heart of the merch craze? It would have been potter sized crowds

Reactions: Ryno27
Well the cramming was really the result of a quick decision to hopefully make the most of frozen merch craze, but I don't think they were successful. Of course the sequel is coming soon. So things could heat up again. Can you imagine the lines if this opened at the heart of the merch craze? It would have been potter sized crowds

Even if it got Potter-size crowds, it can't hold half of what Forbidden Journey does and Forbidden Journey already cuts the number of eligible riders who visit the park by at least a quarter as it's pretty restrictive. Can't be under 48", can't be too large, can't be preggers/prone to motion sickness/etc.

Just to add to the rides into countries talk. Some pretty good ideas all round. Ratatouille into France seems like a given. The one in DL Paris looks pretty great.

Reactions: Joel
I was expecting the worst. I'm very, very impressed. Those AAs though. Look how skinny Elsas arms are and they move so fluidly. Doesn't belong in Epcot but I think its great. At least its not SCREENZ. I'm honestly blown away by those AAs. Good job Disney!

Reactions: martymcflyy85