Guardians of the Galaxy Disney Attraction? | Page 64 | Inside Universal Forums

Guardians of the Galaxy Disney Attraction?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'm fully prepared for Disney to make the announcement and Comcast to sue once under construction. That's my informed guess.
I suggest OU re-read the MCA-Marvel contract. (Not to be rude, just a suggestion :)) The article drafted has a few mistakes/mis-interpreted interpretations. Disney is taking advantage of a VERY precise loophole in the contract. Universal CAN'T sue because Disney wouldn't be in violation of the contract.

I suggest OU re-read the MCA-Marvel contract. (Not to be rude, just a suggestion :)) The article drafted has a few mistakes/mis-interpreted interpretations. Disney is taking advantage of a VERY precise loophole in the contract. Universal CAN'T sue because Disney wouldn't be in violation of the contract.

Which loophole would that be?

Reactions: Scott W.

If you can provide more information we would be happy to update and credit the changes. @BriMan

I'll just be happy with a new Marvel ride. I love Universal and standing up to the giant that is Disney but the IP is in its prime and it's a great shame nothing is happening.
Nothing is better than this.
maxresdefault.jpg

I should have put more ephasis on new. Id take that experience over Dr Dooms however.

I don't mind a Marvel ride replacing an old worn out ride.
I'd agree with that if you're talking Avengers replacing Dr. Doom but not Guardians in Energy or ToT.

If you're going to stick any IP anywhere regardless of what the theme of the park is or the classic you're destroying you might as well be Six Flags.

Reactions: Cheezbat
I'd agree with that if you're talking Avengers replacing Dr. Doom but not Guardians in Energy or ToT.

If you're going to stick any IP anywhere regardless of what the theme of the park is or the classic you're destroying you might as well be Six Flags.

That's a bad example on my part as I don't think GOTG belongs any where in MSHI personally as it has it's own vibe that GOTG doesn't seem to fit into.