Halloween at Universal Orlando 2020 | Page 78 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween at Universal Orlando 2020

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Nothing. It just didn’t get finished before the event was canceled, and she is changing her look in 2021 that would make the house outdated if it came back.

So, no more Eilish.

To be replaced by another IP that will get people in an uproar, I’m sure. :)

Interesting article mostly sharing because it mentions that bride and toothfairy are mothballed and will be returning in 2021

Interesting article mostly sharing because it mentions that bride and toothfairy are mothballed and will be returning in 2021
TPU. Many grains of salt.

Thats true but not how the article posits the situation.

I will say the image is 100% real and has been circulating around since August.
To be fair, he says it was “mostly finished”, not done. The title saying “Built” insinuates it a little but not necessarily.

I’m more intrigued about produced merch that had to be tossed out. Such a strange situation 2020 was for so many things.

I have a lot to say about that article:

-Wasn’t HHN 29 a disappointment attendance-wise? All the insiders here were saying that the big IPs “did not perform as anticipated” (directly quoting Brian, from a post that feels like a lifetime ago). There was talk that GB was considered a big disappointment in GSATs...the fact that it didn’t win HoTY lends credence to that theory.

-Are we allowed to know what the “big IP” that they lost early on was?

-There were flyers planned for at least one of Bride and Tooth Fairy, correct? I loved Bride, the only thing that could’ve made it better for me (besides the obvious I mean) would’ve been flying Dracula brides.

-Wasn’t HHN 29 a disappointment attendance-wise? All the insiders here were saying that the big IPs “did not perform as anticipated” (directly quoting Brian, from a post that feels like a lifetime ago). There was talk that GB was considered a big disappointment in GSATs...the fact that it didn’t win HoTY lends credence to that theory.

House ratings/GSAT aren't really reflective of attendance levels (a bit of an inverse relationship, even).

House ratings/GSAT aren't really reflective of attendance levels (a bit of an inverse relationship, even).

Maybe not, but there was talk among insiders here that both were down last year. Go back and read the beginning of the 30 spec thread (how innocent we were).

I have a lot to say about that article:

-Are we allowed to know what the “big IP” that they lost early on was?

-There were flyers planned for at least one of Bride and Tooth Fairy, correct? I loved Bride, the only thing that could’ve made it better for me (besides the obvious I mean) would’ve been flying Dracula brides.

Disappointment is not the same as “as swelling as last year” or “down”. Ghostbusters didn’t do gangbusters but like w/e. That’s not a damning thing about the event at all.

The stretch IP they wanted was Silence of the Lambs this year.

Disappointment is not the same as “as swelling as last year” or “down”. Ghostbusters didn’t do gangbusters but like w/e. That’s not a damning thing about the event at all.

The stretch IP they wanted was Silence of the Lambs this year.
The rights of SotL always confuses me.

What we really need is Hannibal's food at HHN to please both foodies and horror fans.

*angrily kicks rocks over Hannibal getting cancelled years ago on NBC.*