Halloween Horror Nights 2021 (USH) - News & Info | Page 35 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2021 (USH) - News & Info

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Honestly, with how things are looking, if exorcist is happening, I think that could maybe spell the end for beetlejuice, since we assumed that was gonna be in curious george, but now we know thats where Hill House is gonna be, and the other maze there is very blatantly Pandora, sooooo unless they somehow squeezed Beetlejuice into parisian, which i strongly strongly doubt, it was meant of SS29, which is where Exorcist is rumored to be going.
So, even though we should be taking all this exorcist stuff with a grain of salt, might wanna not get your hopes up too much until we see better physical evidence pointing one way or the other.

Also since scarezones are confirmed can we get one on whatever route we take to get to the Curious George parking lot?

Reactions: Carl
Also since scarezones are confirmed can we get one on whatever route we take to get to the Curious George parking lot?
That would be fun, but i honestly doubt it.
I think we'll see the 2 by the plaza as usual, the one outside of the parisian maze, and maybe a roaming horde on the lower lot. Dont think we'll see any more than that.

Reactions: HydraGen2299
Hi guys so I hate to post this without proof I’ll see if I can go on the tour again but ss29 had its doors open and I’m 80% sure I saw a facade and it looked like the exorcist facade

I went for a second ride on the tour and the doors were shut I’m really sorry guys. I saw a brown wall, windows and a blue roof. I instantly thought of exorcist. It’s all a blur since the tram driver kinda stepped on it as soon as I noticed it

Reactions: deadbydawn