Halloween Horror Nights 2021 (USH) - News & Info | Page 36 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2021 (USH) - News & Info

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Let's hold the phone we don't know that Beetlejuice has been dropped.

I still think Bride of Frankenstein is more likely since the book facade being The Handbook for the Recently Deceased makes more sense.

Course I'm sure we'll find out it is The Conjuring or IT.

I agree that the book likely isn't The Handbook for the Recently Deceased. In the context of that movie, you only really ever saw the cover. This book is open.

I mean, I suppose they could copy the cover of the book as the title page, but that doesn't make much sense either.

But I was hearing a rumor they were having trouble maintaining the rights to BJ. So it may be up in the air if they get to keep it or not. Don't know any details.

Last edited:
I selfishly want BJ not to make it in this year...mainly so i have Zero reasons to go to the event this year

At this point I’d say we’re more likely to get a beetlejuice show, scare zone or a beetlejuice hosted terror tram at Hollywood this year just so we can share merch with Orlando.

Yeah, now that I think of it, Beetlejuice may be out. That would have to have been Hollywood’s first maze announcement to be on the same page as Orlando. Something is definitely off.

Also, I don’t know about Bride. I have a feeling Murdy would want to save that for a year when we get the event in full scale.

Yeah, now that I think of it, Beetlejuice may be out. That would have to have been Hollywood’s first maze announcement to be on the same page as Orlando. Something is definitely off.

Also, I don’t know about Bride. I have a feeling Murdy would want to save that for a year when we get the event in full scale.
I'm so confused why this event can't be normal

Literally the parks made money last year and this year are booming...no reason they can't just be 100% now. I hate the management of these parks for special events, they made the most money from HHN pump some cash into them

I'm so confused why this event can't be normal

Literally the parks made money last year and this year are booming...no reason they can't just be 100% now. I hate the management of these parks for special events, they made the most money from HHN pump some cash into them
The issue is, in pure monetary terms, these events aren't nearly as effective investments as merchandise, most of which is aimed at a non hhn adjacent audience or sold only during the day (minions and HP). I do agree they should pump more money into the event, but I see why they choose not to

Reactions: HydraGen2299
Guessing Beetlejuice comes down to that Hollywood didn't have the maze open during October/November, and didn't have merch out for Beetlejuice, causing the IP to lapse for Hollywood in this scenario.

May not be Murdys fault this time, considering 2020 bit SoCals amusement side in the arse. Could explain why Beetlejuice didn't get announced with Orlando--because it was out of Hollywood's hands on this one.

Guessing Beetlejuice comes down to that Hollywood didn't have the maze open during October/November, and didn't have merch out for Beetlejuice, causing the IP to lapse for Hollywood in this scenario.

May not be Murdys fault this time, considering 2020 bit SoCals amusement side in the arse. Could explain why Beetlejuice didn't get announced with Orlando--because it was out of Hollywood's hands on this one.
It’s dumber than that. Still not Murdy’s fault though.

Rumor is Hollywood started printing merch before the house was approved. Violated the contract. Boom.