Halloween Horror Nights 2022 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 21 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2022 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
La Llorona is in my top 5 all time favorite mazes, so I will gladly welcome it back. A lot of my friends are newbies to the event, so I'm hoping this one can deliver as good as it used to. If it can, this may be the dark horse of the event to be maze of the year.

There's not going to be any room for that epic river scene so it would be nice to replace it with something unique or different.
Murdy did say that is a scene he wouldn't have done if he had kids at that time. So makes sense he felt it was an easy cut for this iteration. Great scene though, I hope it's represented in some way.

La Llorona is in my top 5 all time favorite mazes, so I will gladly welcome it back. A lot of my friends are newbies to the event, so I'm hoping this one can deliver as good as it used to. If it can, this may be the dark horse of the event to be maze of the year.

Murdy did say that is a scene he wouldn't have done if he had kids at that time. So makes sense he felt it was an easy cut for this iteration. Great scene though, I hope it's represented in some way.

Easily the most remembered scene in my head when I think about that maze. Whenever I tell that to anyone who missed it they are shocked.

I wouldn't be shocked if the lake scene is cut, but I do hope they include it. Really wouldn't be shocked if it was, especially given Murdy now having kids.

I think that's why I am completely on board, because of how this will be for a lot of people, a completely new maze. And I'm all here for it.

I’d be really excited for La Llorona to come back as someone has never visited the 2012/13 maze. I remember seeing those videos at a young age and being TERRIFIED by the audio narration at the beginning. Years later, and now I’m ready to experience what it was like back in 2013 now that I’m an adult and no longer a scared kid lol.

Not gonna' lie, La Llorona is easily one of the top mazes I wish I could've experienced in person. The maze looked like it had such an immense sense of dread, and it kept building and building to an unforgettable finale. And this was just from watching videos for me, I can only imagine what it was like in person!

I'll have to agree with others, I can understand if they don't do a lake scene...but man, that looked seriously haunting. Either way, if this maze can still capture the dread the original pulled off, it's gonna' be good!

Either way, this is one of those properties which is making me seriously want to drop by when I'm down in Cali in September.

Why is everyone assuming he broke some NDA or exposing the event? I am sure it's only a hand full of us that know what he referencing and that won't stop any bug release to his FAN BASE.

I addressed this in the Orlando thread, but NDAs and contracts are serious and can have financial penalties built in.

It's not something you want to lackadaisically do, even if you do have star power, as word will get around in the entertainment industry and it will hurt you.

In this new construction update, it looks a bit like the first house is similar to the Blumhouse logo... Wondering if it has anything to do with that???

Last edited by a moderator:
Why not? It seemed fairly successful in garnering huge lines every night and overall eyes on the event. It also seemed to start a nice partnership with Netflix.

I don’t know if I should say this but I visited the Netflix headquarters once and they had this huge lawn chair with the HHN 28 art and it was signed by Mike and orlando people….there wasn’t anything of the sort involving Hollywood’s. Also the way murdy talked about stranger things 2 in his retrospective made it sound like it wasn’t really his favorite thing in the world that’s the only evidence I really have for there being a thing between Hollywood and Netflix and things others have hinted at but I personally don’t know anything about it.

Reactions: Kadath and hhnlover
Status
Not open for further replies.