Halloween Horror Nights 2023 (USH) - Employee Preview Night | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2023 (USH) - Employee Preview Night

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I am hearing The Exorcist: Believer is beyond doubt an improvement on the houses based on the original film. They have creatively not used black wallz.

• Wow
Reactions: Freak
Hahaha surprise! I didn’t believe when I heard a physical Freddy was coming, much less three of them.

I am genuinely happy to see the entire Faz gang being able to be seen publicly. Especially on a coloring level for Freddy and Bonnie.

___
Have to think this is getting announced by Halloween. Feel really happy to see the gang represented.

First house of the night: Monstruos. Posted wait time of 30. Actual wait time of 45. Don’t think they have gotten the balance of GA to VIP yet but that is to be expected.

Excellent scenic. Fun little ending I won’t spoil (I know this is a spoiler thread). Got missed by a lot of scares unfortunately, but was shocked at the length of the maze and the variety of different scares!

I would like to see them reuse the death character that they have in the front, although I would have to guess this is the last Latino Legends house at least for the time being.

I am genuinely happy to see the entire Faz gang being able to be seen publicly. Especially on a coloring level for Freddy and Bonnie.

___
Have to think this is getting announced by Halloween. Feel really happy to see the gang represented.
At this point Universal would be foolish to not do FNAF for a HHN house next year. FNAF is probably one of the best IPs out there for HHN house potential.