Halloween Horror Nights 2023 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 25 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2023 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No 9th house. Add SNW and Mario Kart to the grouping, you are going past the entrance anyways to get to Stage15 Venue.
Speaking of crowd management, having SNW open is going to create even more traffic for the soundstage location. Last year, there was always a bunch of traffic after getting out of the weeknd house, especially where the SNW entrance was. I also think that Nintendo wouldn't want to associate their family friendly land with HHN.

Speaking of crowd management, having SNW open is going to create even more traffic for the soundstage location. Last year, there was always a bunch of traffic after getting out of the weeknd house, especially where the SNW entrance was. I also think that Nintendo wouldn't want to associate their family friendly land with HHN.
If i recall, @Chris Galindo has spoken that they don't mind the land being open alongside HHN; but the original plan would've been to let it wait out a year for the sake of allowing D/N to have value. Hoping they realize that's not exactly a great idea with the capacity hit that the park has now.

Reactions: Freak and chris.g
Just watched Scream VI.. wow there is a lot of perfect house content in that movie.
Too bad it doesn’t seem to likely be coming.
Said the same thing while I was watching it too... almost hurts to know it wont come. Rewatched the first Scream and that too is just loaded with perfect house material.

Did our number of originals increase?
Stayed the same (which I'm lead to believe is 2).

This has probably been mentioned already but I will post this since I saw the video. PCDev (YouTuber) said his source told him 3 scenarios for the house headliner this year.

First scenario - Stranger Things. It won’t happen because Netflix wants too much money. (Thank you Netflix)
Second scenario - IT. Universal & WB have reached an agreement to use this property and make Pennywise the top character this year. (YES!)
Third scenario - Legends year. Put legends in different houses. (Eh)

He goes to HHN ORL but did visit HW last year.

• Haha
Reactions: Kichkinet85
Yes it is and Ima make sure he don’t come back lmao

weeknd-angry.gif

Reactions: GrimmFan and Jaden
Been meaning to ask @Chris Galindo that saw clue you gave earlier is that still something you feel confident about despite all the supposed chaos going on?
I'm not 100% on it anymore but the echo chamber does seem to be disappearing which may reveal the truth sooner rather than later. I think this is that "clown IP" everyone is desperate to figure out...

Also looking back at that Legends-coming-but-in-different-locations speculation I actually wouldn't mind that one year. Always wanted a Dracula solo house.

Reactions: HydraGen2299
This has probably been mentioned already but I will post this since I saw the video. PCDev (YouTuber) said his source told him 3 scenarios for the house headliner this year.

First scenario - Stranger Things. It won’t happen because Netflix wants too much money. (Thank you Netflix)
Second scenario - IT. Universal & WB have reached an agreement to use this property and make Pennywise the top character this year. (YES!)
Third scenario - Legends year. Put legends in different houses. (Eh)

He goes to HHN ORL but did visit HW last year.

:lol:

DPing but The Horror Night Nightmares have...seemingly opted to skip Hollywood for this round of the V1 Spec Maps! Kind of surprising to see us being skipped right now; especially among what's present on the Orlando map.

Seems if we're going to plan, we are probably sharing 5 houses with them; leaving us 3 exclusives for the SoCal coastline.

Bump

Status
Not open for further replies.