Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021) | Page 122 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rumored, like I said nothing is confirmed till the big globe says it is. Take everything with a grain of salt.
Yessir. But I think you're taking this far too seriously. Location don't matter in the grand scheme of things, all I care is we get a banger event. So hey, what do we think the unknown original will be :) Let's get back to that topic please. Like I said, I think they're actually putting the dancers towards that zone.

Reactions: snayberry
Hey man, let's not get heated over this. I just want to get back to speculation on the scarezones. This isn't worth all this okay?
I wasn't heated, you seem to be heated by my opinions that's all, anyways back to speculation, the unknown original which is news to me, seems interesting, I could see them going an interesting route whatever it may be, hopefully it ties to something could lead to next year, it's always good to have something that will capture peoples' interest bring back the following year to have it theme to it. As for the dancers, I kinda feel like that's for Bones' ladies from Festival of the Deadliest, since that zone featured a little bit of that.

....Seriously... enough
Please. I do agree though that a scarezone that leads into a house next year would be fun! I'm not familiar with Bones or his girls but they asked for hip hop and jazz dancers, a very interesting combination. I feel like they would go to a scarezone or a show. Speaking of show btw, can I say just how hyped I am at the idea of Fear Factor being a URest? It means if you want to chill, you can go up there and just take in the vibes of HHN while also having a great view of the MiB tent facade!

The reason I brought up the lagoon show earlier is that I'm not quite sure I see them doing Marathon of Mayhem 2.0 this year. HHN 29 with the 80s theme had a very incredibly upbeat party-type atmosphere with zones like anarchade, vanity ball, hellbilly, and Marathon was the icing on the cake. With the rumored line up for 30 I really don't see that same type of party atmosphere happening so an extremely loud and fun show like marathon might really stick out.

The reason I brought up the lagoon show earlier is that I'm not quite sure I see them doing Marathon of Mayhem 2.0 this year. HHN 29 with the 80s theme had a very incredibly upbeat party-type atmosphere with zones like anarchade, vanity ball, hellbilly, and Marathon was the icing on the cake. With the rumored line up for 30 I really don't see that same type of party atmosphere happening so an extremely loud and fun show like marathon might really stick out.
I noticed that as well. It has been heavily rumoured though so I wouldn't be surprised by its appearance, but with the hiring of dancers, I feel we may see a show pop up somewhere to replace it (considering there is only one slot in the "Show" section of the website, I'm assuming they won't do both!

To be honest, I would love to see Marathon of Mayhem. However, I'm not sure if this is the year for it. It would create a lot of crowded areas, and I don't think Universal wants crowded areas this year. they will try their best to spread everyone out.

HHN is a party atmosphere in its nature. They'll do something that fits in with the theme this year, but it can very much still be a party.

To be honest, I would love to see Marathon of Mayhem. However, I'm not sure if this is the year for it. It would create a lot of crowded areas, and I don't think Universal wants crowded areas this year. they will try their best to spread everyone out.

They've done Cinematic Celebration during the busy crowds of Spring Break. They'll adjust accordingly depending on how things are but I wouldn't anticipate social distancing to be a thing by Sept.

I noticed that as well. It has been heavily rumoured though so I wouldn't be surprised by its appearance, but with the hiring of dancers, I feel we may see a show pop up somewhere to replace it (considering there is only one slot in the "Show" section of the website, I'm assuming they won't do both"
Pop up show seems unlikely currently with the whole pandemic unless alot changes soon. I wouldn't be surprised to see Fear Factor become a show that's either a carnival carnage type show or a show like bill and ted

HHN itself is a party atmosphere in its nature. They'll do something that fits in with the theme this year, but it can very much still be a party.
The amount of times I've heard "HHN is a party!" to describe it is funny. But it's accurate and very true, the energy of the event is super high and they could definitely fit a lagoon show in that theme.

Pop up show seems unlikely currently with the whole pandemic unless alot changes soon. I wouldn't be surprised to see Fear Factor become a show that's either a carnival carnage type show or a show like bill and ted
Yeah, sorry. Shoulda clarified, I didnt mean a pop-up show. I meant we might see a show appear somewhere in the event, likely in fear factor. Sorry for confusion!

Reactions: Living Dead Dude
Yeah, Fear Factor is known to be a people eater, so I think that they will try to do a show. I feel like Universal will try its best to keep streets clear.

Yeah, Fear Factor is known to be a people eater, so I think that they will try to do a show. I feel like Universal will try its best to keep streets clear.
Not to mention, it'd be pretty easy to socially distance Fear Factor if they're still doing it by then. A fear factor show sounds like Uni's best bet, but with the lagoon show planned, who knows? Flip of a coin at this point.

Reactions: Living Dead Dude
Recently got back on the forums since HHN season is quickly approaching, I have sat back and watched the speculation maps be put out and the terra queen zone really has me intrigued. With it being the Central Park area.. I could see them taking a different route with it.. perhaps calling it “Gorewood Forest: Reign of the Terra Queen” gore wood was where her thrown grew from and where the blood of the sacrifice came from in 15. Also home to the Body Collectors and The Skool stories that year. With possibly Terra Thrown in front of the mels area.. facing into the Gorewood Forest. Opinions on this? Or is it far fetched?

Recently got back on the forums since HHN season is quickly approaching, I have sat back and watched the speculation maps be put out and the terra queen zone really has me intrigued. With it being the Central Park area.. I could see them taking a different route with it.. perhaps calling it “Gorewood Forest: Reign of the Terra Queen” gore wood was where her thrown grew from and where the blood of the sacrifice came from in 15. Also home to the Body Collectors and The Skool stories that year. With possibly Terra Thrown in front of the mels area.. facing into the Gorewood Forest. Opinions on this? Or is it far fetched?
If it is to happen, it's going to be the same set up they've been doing in the previous scarezones they've done in Central Park, little settings here and there, some dressings here and there, little homages to Terra Cruenta and certain characters and probably the Terra Queen along with her bike, hopefully with Eelmouth by her side as her mouthpiece again.

Status
Not open for further replies.