Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021) | Page 276 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m planning on going Saturday 9/4 (opening weekend) among other days. I’ve been holding out hope for the FF passes, but I’m afraid if I wait too long that the opening Saturday could be sold out.

In the past, has Universal let you upgrade single day passes to FF?

I live for HHN all year long. I got a UO pass to do stay and scream. My desktop wallpaper at work is a rotating HHN folder. My coworkers can ask me the days till HHN.

I promise you, if they stop the Frequent Fear passes I am not going anymore.
i wanted to reply to this post specifically.
a lot of us wont be able to go. most of the fandom wont be able to go. a lot of us liked the freedom that FFP provided. the freedom to walk around without having to worry. it is not even about seeing the houses multiple times, but for me it was about the freedom to see 2 or 3 houses per day and not worry.
the freedom to wait until closing time to do the same house 5 times. the freedom to sit around the scarezones for an hour.

i would not go for just one day. not out of anger or anything like that but i wouldn't be able to see anything. i dont like to walk fast and i dont go to the park until after free parking opens up. I don't even know if i would remember anything from just one visit.
but, what is funny is that Sea World will indeed have their frequent ticket. so all of us can go meet up at Sea world lol. I will miss HHN for sure and i will be curious about the houses and stuff. but hopefully there will be a lot of video from the houses and streets
my main point is, yes, I understand your feelings. i understand. we will have to see what happens.

If you play the song backwards it says “No Frequent Fear Passes this year”

i think ffp will come, but it will just cost 500 dollars. im not even joking. it would make sense to raise it a lot to discourage people from getting it. and it would help uni remove it slowly. it wont be removed this year, but probably eventually
every single year i have to hear how Everybody just wishes it went away. on facebook, on twitter, on other forums, even here. every single year i have to feel bad because everybody wants the ffp to be removed (Ive had pretty long conversations about it every single year) every single year i have to see dozens of posts asking for it to be removed.....
year after year, having to read the same angry comments, having to hear the same angry complaints of ffp. year after year....

Reactions: ultimateforce
i think ffp will come, but it will just cost 500 dollars

Man....I'm not sure where that number comes from.

I do see a significant price hike...but $500? Their base AP only costs $300, and you could go to two different parks over a hundred times.

I know they're not quite apples to apples; but, I think they would have a hard time selling that price point as anything other than pure greed.

I *think* about $380 with Express.

Here's the historical pricing

• Rush of Fear Pass with Express: $334.99
  • Frequent Fear Pass with Express: $374.99
  • Frequent Fear Pass Plus with Express: $459.99
  • Ultimate Frequent Fear Pass with Express: $679.99

I’m planning on going Saturday 9/4 (opening weekend) among other days. I’ve been holding out hope for the FF passes, but I’m afraid if I wait too long that the opening Saturday could be sold out.

In the past, has Universal let you upgrade single day passes to FF?

This has been answered many times. Yes, they traditionally let you upgrade any unused cheaper tickets to purchase more expensive ones. Someone (Facelegg maybe?) has done it more than once and said you might have to do a little arguing and something like they will refund your first ticket (which might take a bit to show up on your credit card) and then charge you full price for the new pass so if you're someone using a debit card or close to your credit limit on your card, be aware that you'll have to pay the full price of the FF and will eventually be refunded for the initial ticket.

Search the forum for "ticket upgrade" and other terms and you can find the first hand info, I'm too lazy to do it. The above is just from my memory about a subject I didn't care about since it doesn't affect me so I might not have it 100% accurate.

Reactions: faceleg
Status
Not open for further replies.