Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021) | Page 279 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Universal employees have to pay to get into the event just like everyone else. I’m not sure they even get a discount on HHN tickets. Universal just needs to raise prices on all HHN tickets, because it doesn’t even matter, the event will be overcrowded and/or sell out on certain dates, and the production will continue to improve every time.

Universal employees have to pay to get into the event just like everyone else. I’m not sure they even get a discount on HHN tickets. Universal just needs to raise prices on all HHN tickets, because it doesn’t even matter, the event will be overcrowded and/or sell out on certain dates, and the production will continue to improve every time.

This is incorrect. Up until 2018, employee IDs worked for HHN. Hell, I was even able to call out twice as a scareactor to attend the event for free in 2017. Starting 2018, it changed to having blackout days for most of the peak season, but still with many nights available. We were also able to convert comp passes to the park to HHN passes.

A lot of employees I got to know while working at the park cited their free HHN admission as a perk keeping them at their job.

This is incorrect. Up until 2018, employee IDs worked for HHN. Hell, I was even able to call out twice as a scareactor to attend the event for free in 2017. Starting 2018, it changed to having blackout days for most of the peak season, but still with many nights available. We were also able to convert comp passes to the park to HHN passes.

A lot of employees I got to know while working at the park cited their free HHN admission as a perk keeping them at their job.

As far as the past goes, yes, they were able to exchange a single comp pass for a non-peak night HHN ticket, and that’s as good as it gets for them, but it’s my understanding that employee admissions have been progressively more limited each year, and no ticketing option has has even been announced yet for them this year. What I’m hearing is that if an employee wanted to buy an HHN ticket right now, they would be be paying full price.

• Wow
Reactions: Lucky Planet
It would be a bold move of them to completely block out employees and end FFP with HoS premiering 10 minutes down I Drive.

i know it seems extremely unlikely, sure, yeah, but we are in a pandemic with only half the population vaccinated,
im not trying to talk about covid, at all, but hhn probably has to lower attendance numbers and definitely lower repeat visitors, and theres the benefit of more sold tickets,

besides, just to think, what is the biggest problem that HHN has? drunk guests breaking the rules, drunk guests touching the actors, drunk guests coughing on people, smoking in line queues, skipping lines, will drunk guests respect distancing rules or masks? or any kind of virtual queue?
universal will really have a problem to fix here, im surprised that the event wont be dry of alcohol like Hollywood was.

maybe ffp comes back fully, maybe employees are given full access. maybe nothing changes, but i wonder how uni will handle the drunk guests.

There's rumors of no FFP every year

because every year people beg universal to remove them lol

It would be a bold move of them to completely block out employees and end FFP with HoS premiering 10 minutes down I Drive.

UO TMs also had free admission to Sea World and BG while I was there. If that’s still the case, I’m wondering if an employee badge works for HOS.

because every year people beg universal to remove them lol

People complain about the multi-night tickets? I know people complain about Express and want them to get rid of that, but didn't know people wanted the multi-night tickets to go away. Though it makes sense in that they'd believe it to reduce wait times.

Anybody else here who booked their flights during the SouthWest 50th Anniversary Sale having their flights changed overnight? My group of friends are taking different flights from different locations and most changed overnight. Some a little bit, some significantly :(

People complain about the multi-night tickets? I know people complain about Express and want them to get rid of that, but didn't know people wanted the multi-night tickets to go away. Though it makes sense in that they'd believe it to reduce wait times.

Anybody else here who booked their flights during the SouthWest 50th Anniversary Sale having their flights changed overnight? My group of friends are taking different flights from different locations and most changed overnight. Some a little bit, some significantly :(
It’s not just southwest. Flew to Vegas in March and spirit and southwest both changed my flights. Frontier changed my wife’s last month also. Seems to be a thing right now.

Yup happened to me. They will let you make a one time free of charge change so look at the flights and replan your trip.

My 1010am PIT to MCO became a PIT -> FLL -> MCO, getting in 3 hours later than initially planned. So I rebooked for free to a 1250pm flight and I’ll get in at 3pm.

Reactions: Clive
UO TMs also had free admission to Sea World and BG while I was there. If that’s still the case, I’m wondering if an employee badge works for HOS.

Traditionally SWO TMs only get discounted admission to Tampa Howl O Scream--albeit nice discounts as I recall--so I would doubt this.

It’s not just southwest. Flew to Vegas in March and spirit and southwest both changed my flights. Frontier changed my wife’s last month also. Seems to be a thing right now.
Thanks for the heads up, I checked my IAH -> MCO flights and had a few changes too. Thankfully only 15 min later each way but definitely something to keep an eye on.

Thanks for the heads up, I checked my IAH -> MCO flights and had a few changes too. Thankfully only 15 min later each way but definitely something to keep an eye on.

Hey, that's where I'm flying from. Oh, wait *runs to go check flights*

Yep, went from a direct flight that left at 7am to a flight with two layovers that left at 11

Status
Not open for further replies.