Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021) | Page 278 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, but this year isn't magically going to change into "more people go on all FFP days". All annual and seasonal passes to all parks and events are set up to be significant discounts from "if they went every day and paid the daily rate".

They're not suddenly going to 4X their price for multi-night when the lowest single-night price only went up by $3. I could potentially see them doing some kind of "bundle and save" and select multiple nights like choosing single night tickets or some kind of weekly or 10 day pass like others have suggested, but I think the most likely scenario is just that they roll with the usual products with about a 10% price increase on non-Express and a 10-20% increase on Express variations.
In my opinion, the only thing creating any doubt now is if they feel they need to limit park capacity more than they had previously expected, but without much in the way of international travelers, I think it will proceed with whatever plan they've had all year. They're really just doing what they always do. Single night comes out first. Multi-night later. Yes, it's later than FFP usually drops, but single night didn't even come out until after the usual FFP drop date. It's not a normal year. All will be fine in the end.

but....
if universal workers are not given access to hhn, then that would make the ffp explode.

Reactions: Living Dead Dude
but....
if universal workers are not given access to hhn, then that would make the ffp explode.

The PURCHASE of FFPs will go up. One could argue that the actual attendance by UOR employees would go down.

I’m sure that there are plenty of employees that attend for free, but might not have an interest in paying, or paying for more than one night.

My trip this past weekend opened my eyes to what could be the real downfall of HHN this year, and that’s having enough people to run it efficiently. Might have to bump that starting pay over $15 if they want the parks rolling

I agree. We just raised our starting pay where I work by almost 30% because of staffing shortages and we're still short.

Do we think we'll get an announcement each Thursday for time being? I could see Tooth Fairy being announced alongside the scare zones and shows as well as a more official press release for Puppet Theatre, since I doubt most even remember that. Beyond that I could see individual announcements for Wicked Growth, Carey, Icons, and LT. That would make the last announcement 8/19.

Do we think we'll get an announcement each Thursday for time being? I could see Tooth Fairy being announced alongside the scare zones and shows as well as a more official press release for Puppet Theatre, since I doubt most even remember that. Beyond that I could see announcements for Wicked Growth, Carey, Icons, and LT. That would make the last announcement 8/19.

There's like six full weeks till opening week so they gotta up their game. So far here's what's left to announce/post a blog about:

• Tooth
  • Icons
  • Carey
  • Wicked
  • Puppet
  • Shrek
  • All the scare zones
  • All the shows
  • Tribute Store reveal
  • Exclusive food/drinks
  • Merchandise reveals
  • Jack stuff (mostly CBBR experience)
So not only do I expect we should be getting weekly announcements but we could be getting multiple announcements per week. There is precedent...

Last edited by a moderator:
There's like six full weeks till opening week so they gotta up their game. So far here's what's left to announce/post a blog about:

• Tooth
  • Icons
  • Carey
  • Wicked
  • Puppet
  • Shrek
  • All the scare zones
  • All the shows
  • Tribute Store reveal
  • Exclusive food/drinks
  • Merchandise reveals
So not only do I expect we should be getting weekly announcements but we could be getting multiple announcements per week. There is precedent...

Oh wow, I am going to explode!

We're 6 weeks away from the event. I think a safe bet is that every announcement from here on is a double, if not maybe even a triple whammy.

• Tooth
  • Icons
  • Carey
  • Wicked
  • Puppet
  • Shrek
  • All the scare zones
  • All the shows
  • Tribute Store reveal
  • Exclusive food/drinks
  • Merchandise reveals

Agreed, and I'll add we have less than six weeks since the event usually has everything announced 2-3 weeks before opening week. So we're in for a gauntlet of announcements pretty soon.

Ha ha, very funny. I was talking about the announcement.

Still probably with puppets in a promo video, lol.

I don't think they will dedicate entire announcements for each individual original house. Icons might get its own, but the others will likely part of a group announcement along with the Jack show/Tribute Store/Passes

EDIT: Sorry @ChaseTuff I didn't see your post saying the exact same thing haha

Status
Not open for further replies.