Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021) | Page 337 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty much. The arch decorations for me fall in the same boat as a custom website for the event. Yes, it would be nice if it's changed up, however what matters more for me is what's inside the event itself.
Some of the previous arch designs seemed....expensive...(HHN 17 comes to mind)

If it means more money for the scare zones and in park stuff, then just hang the HHN medallion and shine some gobos on the arch

Here's to hoping it's finally a new arch and not the same TWD stuff we've had.
I just thought of something. Instead of IP banners at the arches, I’d bet they’d do each icon on their own banner, and a big HHN 30 on the medallion. With how much history is being represented this year, I’d wonder if they’d just go with advertising that it’s an anniversary year?
It be even better if they dressed it up like Oddfellows carnival, kind of like the tribute store last year. This is probably all wishful thinking of course.

Last edited:
It's entertaining (and really interesting) to read through the old speculation thread. Good times of speculating and figuring out clues for the 30th anniversary before everything went to crap.

Do we know what the longest house will be? I'd imagine it's probably Beetlejuice, seeing as how the soundstage houses are all sharing.

Remeber when there was discourse around if 30 was an “important enough” of an anniversary to bring back icons, or even treat as an anniversary year? Good times.

Incredibly stupid question, but rehearsal is different from tm preview right? Because that’s in (I believe) four days and I don’t know how they’re gonna keep things from getting leaked

Incredibly stupid question, but rehearsal is different from tm preview right? Because that’s in (I believe) four days and I don’t know how they’re gonna keep things from getting leaked

Correct. There are two rehearsals: one without costumes where scareactors are essentially trained for their scare, and a second dress rehearsal where Cast A gets into costume and performers while Cast B walks through the house and vice versa. TM preview is a dress rehearsal of the entire event.

I can see Uni making next week a rapid fire announcement week like they did back in 2019.
As a reference for everyone since it's been two years, this is how it went down:
  • At this point, the following had been revealed: Stranger Things, Nightingales, Monsters, Depths of Fear, Yeti, Ghostbusters, and Killer Klownz.
  • August 7th - Us is revealed.
  • August 8th - Graveyard Games is revealed.
  • August 12th - Scare Zones and AoV revealed.
  • August 14th - Ho1C revealed.
  • August 15th - MoM revealed.

As a reference for everyone since it's been two years, this is how it went down:
  • At this point, the following had been revealed: Stranger Things, Nightingales, Monsters, Depths of Fear, Yeti, Ghostbusters, and Killer Klownz.
  • August 7th - Us is revealed.
  • August 8th - Graveyard Games is revealed.
  • August 12th - Scare Zones and AoV revealed.
  • August 14th - Ho1C revealed.
  • August 15th - MoM revealed.

It's been so long...

Reactions: HHN Maddux
Status
Not open for further replies.