Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021) | Page 341 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I honestly don't see this being the year a 11th house is being added. If it was, then truly hat's off to all the insiders for keeping that under wraps! But being realistic where staffing is a concern for this year, we're not getting a 11th house just yet.

As for the website showing 11, well it also shows just one spot for shows and we know that's not the case at all with what's going in FFL and testing for the lagoon show happening recently. Heck, the desktop site *just* updated today for me in showing Icons on the list.

Something about this, how do we know they're just now adding in an 11th? For all we know, this has been planned for a while and is just now getting revealed.

Also, to keep arguments about whether it's happening or not, a proposal: We wait until the end of tomorrow to see if it's still up. If it is, then we might just be seeing a new house count record.

Wouldn't we have seen permits? And you can't tell me that any of the people putting out spec maps or the less scrupulous leakers* wouldn't be chomping at the bit to scoop that news.
Could've been kept extremely under wraps. Remember how long we thought Shrek was an IP? Even now we still don't have a clear idea of what it is besides the LT theme.

Reactions: Zero_Decade
Could've been kept extremely under wraps. Remember how long we thought Shrek was an IP? Even now we still don't have a clear idea of what it is besides the LT theme.
But we knew something was going in there the entire time. At best I see this being a repository 2.0. Later in the season, upcharged.

ETA: and I'm not even sure if we didn't know about the repository at the beginning of that event, either.

Reactions: Coolbfitz
Wouldn't we have seen permits? And you can't tell me that any of the people putting out spec maps or the less scrupulous leakers* wouldn't be chomping at the bit to scoop that news.

We would, since you can't do construction of a house/alterations to a building without them.
No permits to make a 11th house, No 11th House. You can't keep permits under wraps, so this is pretty cut and dry.

And guys, don't forget, this is obviously the long-awaited return of Walking Dead. Get ready for a house just as great as Living and the Dead!

Well uh... I know very well (and that it's more likely) it could just be a glitch.

But Ima be a fool and still hold hope we really are getting an 11th house. My guess for location would be a new tent behind F&F.

And gonna throw a prediction in: If they're adding an 11th house this late in the game, it's probably for an IP they just made a deal for.
My pop always said, if you're gonna be a fool, don't do it in public.

Well with multi-day tickets announced guess we gotta have something to fill the void...

We are not getting an 11th house. Period.

1. Rehearsals start THIS WEEK.
  2. We would know from scare actors they are scheduled for an 11th house. We're hearing none of that.
  3. We would have had leaks and small bits of info from creative inside and outside of Universal. We have heard nothing of that.
  4. We would have had leaks from construction crews working on a new house in a new location. We have not heard that.
  5. ALL THE OTHER REASONS BROUGHT UP IN THIS THREAD
The answer is simple: the site is being buggy. I still can't see Icons on the desktop or mobile site. And wildly speculating on an 11th house is plain old irresponsible. Right now nearly 800 people are reading this forum, only 100 are registered users, even fewer post frequently. Most of these people are coming here for information on the event at this point, wildly speculating not only gives you too high of expectations but sets others up for disappointment.

We're not getting an 11th house.

Well with multi-day tickets announced guess we gotta have something to fill the void...

2. We would know from scare actors they are scheduled for an 11th house. We're hearing none of that.
  3. We would have had leaks and small bits of info from creative inside and outside of Universal. We have heard nothing of that.
  4. We would have had leaks from construction crews working on a new house in a new location. We have not heard that.
The answer is simple: the site is being buggy. I still can't see Icons on the desktop or mobile site. And wildly speculating on an 11th house is plain old irresponsible. Right now nearly 800 people are reading this forum, only 100 are registered users, even fewer post frequently. Most of these people are coming here for information on the event at this point, wildly speculating not only gives you too high of expectations but sets others up for disappointment.

Lol, leave it to the creative minds here to come up with three pages of imaginative speculation simply because the dude dropping the Icons house onto the site (late, mind you) did so by adding it to the list instead of replacing the placeholder image.

Alright, yeah, sorry.

*puts away 11th house flag for next year*

Status
Not open for further replies.