Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021) | Page 340 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
weird only 4 houses on my pc and phone the Icon house isnt shown there yet Texas is first house on mine i cleared cookies cache and browsing history still the same thing

Do you guys think the wait times will be about the same all around the event since there isn’t a major headliner like Stranger Things coming to the event? I can see Hill House and Beetlejuice and Icons having a two hour wait but not the other houses.

Reactions: SeventyOne
Do you guys think the wait times will be about the same all around the event since there isn’t a major headliner like Stranger Things coming to the event? I can see Hill House and Beetlejuice and Icons having a two hour wait but not the other houses.

I think overall, yes, If one of the houses is a stinker, word of mouth will get around. Likewise, lines at the better done houses may trend up a little. But I'm with you, I don't see one stellar IP that will be notably longer than everything else or pull a 2.5-hour line.

I think overall, yes, If one of the houses is a stinker, word of mouth will get around. Likewise, lines at the better done houses may trend up a little. But I'm with you, I don't see one stellar IP that will be notably longer than everything else or pull a 2.5-hour line.

That's why I love going all throughout the event, because most "stinkers" usually get improved over time (Depths and Nightingales for 29)

Reactions: SeventyOne
Well uh... I know very well (and that it's more likely) it could just be a glitch.

But Ima be a fool and still hold hope we really are getting an 11th house. My guess for location would be a new tent behind F&F.

And gonna throw a prediction in: If they're adding an 11th house this late in the game, it's probably for an IP they just made a deal for.

Last edited:
Reactions: ReelJustice
Status
Not open for further replies.