Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 36 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
she’s a music artist, what I’m going to put into detail is she leans towards Psychological Horror with her songs Dollhouse and mad hatter She’s just like Billie.

Last edited:
she’s a music artist, what I’m going to put into detail is she leans towards Psychological Horror with her songs Dollhouse and mad hatter She’s just like Billie.

I have never heard of this artist ever. This music isn't exactly my style but it could translate to a decent house. They could do a house with the Birthday Massacre as the music is a little bit similar in style but more dark and goth in tone. I feel like that would have more "pull" and be more suited for HHN than Melanie Martinez, but what do I know?

The issue I have with HHN trying to do houses with music artists like Melanie or Ellish is that their sound is too "upbeat" and sounds like songs you would hear while shopping at Target. Again, it's probably because the music isn't really my style, but if they really insist on having music artist houses, I don't think this is the right style for the event.

I have never heard of this artist ever. This music isn't exactly my style but it could translate to a decent house. They could do a house with the Birthday Massacre as the music is a little bit similar in style but more dark and goth in tone. I feel like that would have more "pull" and be more suited for HHN than Melanie Martinez, but what do I know?

The issue I have with HHN trying to do houses with music artists like Melanie or Ellish is that their sound is too "upbeat" and sounds like songs you would hear while shopping at Target. Again, it's probably because the music isn't really my style, but if they really insist on having music artist houses, I don't think this is the right style for the event.
I agree they should do something off beat like Slipknot or something different I wouldn’t mind another rob zombie house but some things need to change.

Last edited:
I haven’t gotten much about this year, so I don’t have a ton of insight into the validity of this “Eilish-like” rumor. I will say, however, Universal was willing to bring in such an unconventional IP like Eilish because she is one of the most popular artists at present. If you go by my Tiers principals, Billie was a Tier 1 property (popular soft-horror).

So, anything that would be so unconventional that the HHN community would split on it would have to be either:

A.) Popular enough to warrant inclusion despite being too soft- horror;

B.) Nowhere near popular enough despite being true horror; or

C.) Popular and horror, but from a media the HHN-community tends to shun as an IP source (is it Metallica? I think the rumor is Metallica.)

I think anything else is fair game, honestly.

I haven’t gotten much about this year, so I don’t have a ton of insight into the validity of this “Eilish-like” rumor. I will say, however, Universal was willing to bring in such an unconventional IP like Eilish because she is one of the most popular artists at present. If you go by my Tiers principals, Billie was a Tier 1 property (popular soft-horror).

So, anything that would be so unconventional that the HHN community would split on it would have to be either:

C.) Popular and horror, but from a media the HHN-community tends to shun as an IP source (is it Metallica? I think the rumor is Metallica.)

I don't have much desire to go to HHN for a while but Metallica might tempt me.

A.
Edit: Hey Legacy!

I don't really see people complaining if Metallica was a house. Did people complain about Alice Cooper or Black Sabbath In Hollywood?

Remember when people were talking about the band Ghost having a house being a cool idea? Good times. Seeing them on Friday and meeting Papa IV. Still think a Misfits Horrorpunk house would be dope! The whole Horrorpunk thing was definitely represented at Vamp '85 and Lights, Camera, Haction. BTW, check out my Horrorpunk band Graveyard Smash!

Remember when people were talking about the band Ghost having a house being a cool idea? Good times. Seeing them on Friday and meeting Papa IV. Still think a Misfits Horrorpunk house would be dope! The whole Horrorpunk thing was definitely represented at Vamp '85 and Lights, Camera, Haction. BTW, check out my Horrorpunk band Graveyard Smash!
Lucky you those new ghoul outfits are dope. Although ghost is my favorite band a Metallica or Misfits house would probably fit much better tempo wise since they’re more thrash. Megadeath would be neat too.
would love if the Metallica rumor holds up tho as I haven’t got to experience a hhn music related house

Reactions: Brandon Voorhees

They're still at the top of my list for a scarzeone similar to what they did with Rob Zombie. The new outfits would be perfect, and they just so happen to have a new album coming out this year.

(I'm also seeing them next Monday, and cannot wait)

Could it be feasible at some point to have a My chemical romance house? I know it's not as popular now as it used to be but for example last year before the nightmare fuel show they played "Welcome to the black parade", I would love a house about that album

I’d be down for a MCR house. Shoot, all of Danger Days could work as a concept album for a house.

But, I have no reason to believe we’re getting a house based on a musical act. No one has said this “Eilish-type” rumor is actually a music artist—they just said it’s a property that could divide the HHN fan community on if it’s appropriate or not.

Popular, but only horror adjacent.

I’d be down for a MCR house. Shoot, all of Danger Days could work as a concept album for a house.

But, I have no reason to believe we’re getting a house based on a musical act. No one has said this “Eilish-type” rumor is actually a music artist—they just said it’s a property that could divide the HHN fan community on if it’s appropriate or not.

Popular, but only horror adjacent.

The Witcher? TV show/book/video game property. Popular. Netflix. Hmmmm.

The Witcher? TV show/book/video game property. Popular. Netflix. Hmmmm.
The Witcher is on my “possible” list for this (yes, I’m digging for an answer). The “popular but horror adjacent” IPs I have not gotten an answer on are:

The Witcher
Lucifer
Locke and Key
The Boys
Ghosts (CBS Sitcom)

Other obviously popular IPs like Stranger Things and Squid Games I’ve already gotten an answer of if they’re coming or not. They’ve also already been speculated.

Hm,
Who said this mystery Ip is a Television show or film.....
Just trying to lay all the different kinds of bread on the table.

Status
Not open for further replies.