Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 37 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Witcher is
The Witcher is on my “possible” list for this (yes, I’m digging for an answer). The “popular but horror adjacent” IPs I have not gotten an answer on are:

The Witcher
Lucifer
Locke and Key
The Boys
Ghosts (CBS Sitcom)

Other obviously popular IPs like Stranger Things and Squid Games I’ve already gotten an answer of if they’re coming or not. They’ve also already been speculated.
The Witcher would be so awesome. Squid games could be great too. Great headliners. I would love to see Evil but I don’t think it has enough pull.

Metallica is NOT a rumor.
Whoopsie got excited

The Witcher is on my “possible” list for this (yes, I’m digging for an answer). The “popular but horror adjacent” IPs I have not gotten an answer on are:

The Witcher
Lucifer
Locke and Key
The Boys
Ghosts (CBS Sitcom)

Other obviously popular IPs like Stranger Things and Squid Games I’ve already gotten an answer of if they’re coming or not. They’ve also already been speculated.
A comedy house could probably work great with the boys and all the gore, dont really see ghosts as a solid option. The British version is way better btw.

With what has been swirling, the team at A&D has truly gone full meta for 31 :ninja:
Feel free to shut me down here if you don't wanna say, but when you say meta do you mean that A&D is picking a property that is Meta? or did they come up with something original that just so happens to be Meta? :shrug:

Reactions: HydraGen2299
Anyone see Netflix's sequel to the OG Texas Chainsaw Massacre? It looks pretty good, obviously HHN just did a house on TCM, but I didn't know Netflix was making this film. Also Stranger Things season 4 drops this year... any chance we get another house ?

Anyone see Netflix's sequel to the OG Texas Chainsaw Massacre? It looks pretty good, obviously HHN just did a house on TCM, but I didn't know Netflix was making this film. Also Stranger Things season 4 drops this year... any chance we get another house ?
I think in 2023 because the season releases in the summer

Feel free to shut me down here if you don't wanna say, but when you say meta do you mean that A&D is picking a property that is Meta? or did they come up with something original that just so happens to be Meta? :shrug:
After everything is released in August/September, everyone will be having an SMH moment. Not for the purposes of the content, but for other reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.