HHN 19 - Ripped from the Silver Screen | Page 23 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 19 - Ripped from the Silver Screen

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
wolfman may not be used at hhn because of the movie not being released untill feb or march of 2010 bring myers to hhn orlando in its place please yeah a fews theme park news sites are reporting wolfman may not be used but nothing is confirmed yet hhn creators are undecided

I swear I do not mean to be disrespectful with this reply, but are you familiar with punctuation?

Last edited:
No Screamscape reported this and They are wrong just because the movie is pushed back they are not going to scrape a lot of planning. The house is designed and HHN will not go oh they pushed a movie back lets cancel a house.

The only time they have ever changed was for 9/11 and then they just toned it down.

I swear I do not mean to be disrespectful with this reply, but are you familiar with punctuation?
Yes I am.I get lazy on here thats all

---------- Post added at 12:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 PM ----------

Yes screamscape did report it.They are usually good with there reports.Well most of the time.I honestly think they wont change anything but u never know

Yes I am.I get lazy on here thats all

It's not so much about you being lazy. Your massive run-on sentences every time you post make it *very* difficult for others to read and follow what you are trying to say.

Please, for the sake of everyone else on the board, attempt to better punctuate your posts from now on. Everyone is glad to have you contribute, and no one is suggesting that you should stop doing so, but this is a very necessary step to assist the rest of us in actually getting something out of your contributions.

.....to say?

They've added the Chucky file to the Universal Palace Theater.

The other 2 are interesting. Looks like Disaster is going to be some kind of butcher shop where people are cut up and the second sprung tent looks to be a sewer where the 3 kids from the prom are taken. Strange, but interesting.

They've added the Chucky file to the Universal Palace Theater.

The other 2 are interesting. Looks like Disaster is going to be some kind of butcher shop where people are cut up and the second sprung tent looks to be a sewer where the 3 kids from the prom are taken. Strange, but interesting.

At least it's something a little different for a change..

I know it's weird of me to say....but the Butcher thing kind of reminds me of Dexter the TV show on showtime.

In the first season, there was the "Ice Truck Killer," who killed his victims in a cold refrigerated area to slow blood flow, drained all the blood and then cut them up into pieces very precisely while the cold kept the bodies fresh. I know it's probably not going to be at HHN, but it is a wicked premise to do a house on.

When I think of cutting people up the first thing that comes to mind for me is Sweeney Todd. I agree that the insane report is for Chucky. And the new picture added in the theater for meat cleavers with the machete in it reminds me of Jason. Wishing more than guessing.