HHN 19 - Ripped from the Silver Screen | Page 22 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 19 - Ripped from the Silver Screen

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
From what I saw this morning I would be willing to say we will see the Bates Motel in place of last years Skoolhouse.

The new updates to the site are very exciting... it seems they are going for an elaborate story to tie in the characters. I love that.

i dont know if this will have an effect on horror nights or not but fangoria.com just posted that the remake of the wolfman has been pushed from nov 3 to an unanounced date in 2010 hmm the wolfman at hhn was suppose to be a preview for the remake will they bother previewing a movie that dosent have a release date

---------- Post added at 10:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 AM ----------

sorry got that date wrong wolfman was suppose to come out the first friday of november whatever it has been changed so i guess we have to wait and see what hhn dose they probably will still do the wolfman

i dont know if this will have an effect on horror nights or not but fangoria.com just posted that the remake of the wolfman has been pushed from nov 3 to an unanounced date in 2010 hmm the wolfman at hhn was suppose to be a preview for the remake will they bother previewing a movie that dosent have a release date

---------- Post added at 10:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 AM ----------

sorry got that date wrong wolfman was suppose to come out the first friday of november whatever it has been changed so i guess we have to wait and see what hhn dose they probably will still do the wolfman

It really is too late in the game for them to completely change a house. If Wolfman was planned, Wolfman will happen, with or without the movie. It IS still movie-based, even if the film is delayed.

Psycho does not sound like a really good idea for a scarezone. It's just one guy. Unless they plan on having a mega-movie scarezone with a lot of movies.
i thik they will do the mega movie idea but it wont be a scarezone i think one of the houses will be the universal palacewhich will be a mega movie themed house

Years ago a Movie called Motel Hell (which also was a House in 1997) was a film about a family who killed people and made sausage out of them. So could we see a sequel to that house?
motel hell is a good idea but not popular enough for this year they will probably do the hills have eyes that is about a family who eats people belive it or not

wolfman may not be used at hhn because of the movie not being released untill feb or march of 2010 bring myers to hhn orlando in its place please yeah a fews theme park news sites are reporting wolfman may not be used but nothing is confirmed yet hhn creators are undecided

Last edited:
wolfman may not be used at hhn because of the movie not being released untill feb or march of 2010 bring myers to hhn orlando in its place please yeah a fews theme park news sites are reporting wolfman may not be used but nothing is confirmed yet hhn creators are undecided

Wolfman is being used at HHN this year. Sorry to disappoint you. :p