HHN Hollywood General Discussion - 2017 | Page 100 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN Hollywood General Discussion - 2017

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
If Orlando ends up with Chucky I'ma riot.
From what I have been told, they tossed around the idea of doing a "Chucky" maze as a replacement for The Conjuring, but then decided to do an original instead. Soooooo "vampires"..

Unless some miraculous announcements happen between now & thursday night, I will definitely see if I can find out what capacity Chucky will be used at HHN, if any. (ALSO... you guys should totally go too! Tickets still available! Hoping Brad Douriff can make an appearance)

I got word of TCM returning as well.

The question I'd have, is if it'll be a HOTC/TCM 2007-2008/Saw to where for the most part, it's the same. Or if they will do some large changes to it to tie into Leatherface but also being original.

Meanwhile, I'm curious if they'll just do some excuse to put Chucky into the Terror Tram in any way alongside the Killer Quartet.

Reactions: chris.g
I'm curious as to Alex knew this but no my question was not answered. I assume he looked up my name and found my account, I only recently changed my Twitter handle to reflect my name on these forums.

Because I watched the panel live via that Horrorbuzz channel and that I've seen your username pop up on Twitter every once and a while.

Word I got additionally is you could kiss Chucky's behind goodbye. Not this year.

So then, no Chucky? I wouldn't be shocked.

Meanwhile, HHNrumors is hinting at BoH.

Word I got additionally is you could kiss Chucky's behind goodbye. Not this year.

Hopefully Leatherface will be like Back in Business... never did it and highly regret it.

Also, that's a shame about Chucky... from how the rumors made it sound it was gonna be a good maze. So... with the writer of "Cult of Chucky" saying Chucky will be at the event where do you think they're gonna cram him?

What exactly were the rumors? Can somebody please sum it up for me

For a while it was speculated we were gonna get a Chucky maze with either a good guy doll box or a good guy factory as a facade; the maze would have also either been a funhouse(think Orlando's 09 maze) or based off Cult of Chucky

Edit: Is it certain at this point TCM is returning? Like no hope for another property in that area? I love TCM so I'm not TOO disappointed but it sucks Leatherface is gonna be another last minute maze

Reactions: ush.hacker
Meanwhile, I'm curious if they'll just do some excuse to put Chucky into the Terror Tram in any way alongside the Killer Quartet.
Honestly... it would make the most sense to feature Chucky on the Titans of Terror Tram. He is iconic enough to be alongside those 4... I mean, he does have 7 movies (despite the most recent 2 of them being direct-to-bluray because Comcast is lame).

I agree with Freak... Doing TCM/Leatherface is a rather lazy move on their part. Especially when Murdy said no mazes were returning/repeating... Although, sadly, I know how fine a line they can walk with that. Give it a new facade & layout, different title... and hey, look its not a repeat! :rolleyes: :frustrated"

There is no way it is the gas station/BBQ shack again. You can tell just from the few construction pictures we have already. Unless they're giving it a completely new layout, whatever the facade is, still has to be where the main entrance portal into Waterworld is located like last year due to the queue for the maze. The structure they have built already doesn't exactly match last year's facade.

Reactions: HorrorNightsFan13