HHN Hollywood General Discussion - 2017 | Page 102 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN Hollywood General Discussion - 2017

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'm still hoping for a dedicated Chucky maze. The house of horrors overlay and terror tram versions back when weren't very memorable or satisfying. I was 6 years old when the original Child's Play movie came out and it terrified me to the point that I threw away my Teddy Ruxpin and My Buddy doll and spent most of the 90's avoiding Chucky as best I can. My stomach would drop and heart skip a beat at the site of that Child's Play 3 poster, with just his face... *shudders*.

If there's an actual house this year, for the first time in 10 years of attending HHN, I'll be super hesitant to walk through and probably hunch up to the group in front of me. Lol.

Breaking News: Murdy just announced that since we can't have the show return, the maze in Waterworld's queue will actually be an original- "SLAUGHTERWORLD"! It will be the wettest maze in HHN history! :cautious:

Too soon? ....definitely too soon. Give us more entertainment! :cry:

Reactions: HorrorNightsFan13
So Orlando's Blumhouse Mashup will reportedly only feature Sinister, Ouija, and Insidious as well as there sequels. Anyone know if this has affects us in any way or is our Mashup still Get Out, Split, Purge, Ouija, & Sinister?

So Orlando's Blumhouse Mashup will reportedly only feature Sinister, Ouija, and Insidious as well as there sequels. Anyone know if this has affects us in any way or is our Mashup still Get Out, Split, Purge, Ouija, & Sinister?
This doesn't effect ours probably the same for ours being Split, Ouija, Purge, Sinister, and Get Out.

Blumhouse should also be this year's longest maze (obviously).
Isn't the AHS tent allegedly "bigger" than the other tents? Its hard to fathom Parisian Courtyard being a larger space than one of the actual tent locations since they're open floorplans.

Also... Never got around to seeing Get Out (although did read the synopsis) or Split, mostly had no desire, but did either of them have anything remotely scary in them? Or "monsters" for that matter (non-human ones I mean).

Blumhouse should also be this year's longest maze (obviously).

So that makes Blumhouse John's science project maze(the one that's 132 pages long)? Not surprised but I thought it was the one with the discs, but 132 pages makes more sense.

The page counts for every maze are these:

AHS Roanoke: 119 Pages
Ash vs Evil Dead: 103 Pages
Jigsaw: 72 Pages
Insidious Chp 4: 121 Pages
The Shining: 71 Pages
Leatherface: 88 Pages
Blumhouse of Horrors: 132 Pages

Quick question about Jigsaw too, is it a mashup like 09-10 or based solely on the upcoming film?

Also... Never got around to seeing Get Out (although did read the synopsis) or Split, mostly had no desire, but did either of them have anything remotely scary in them? Or "monsters" for that matter (non-human ones I mean).

Get Out had enough house material in the last 15 minutes, besides that it was more psychological horror. Most of the scares to expect will be the family in surgical outfits and the main female with a shotgun(didn't wanna spoil the film but also wanted to give you an idea of what to expect). Split didn't have much house material besides the scenes where the Beast kills people(stuff like throat ripping and eating corpses). But yeah neither could have a house but will be really strong in the mashup

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: MacMillian Crew