HHN Hollywood General Discussion - 2017 | Page 96 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN Hollywood General Discussion - 2017

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So-far, the facade being constructed for the WW queue doesn't look at all like the gas station (or the house mind you) from the original TCM).

It's Chucky. The question that should be asked, is what will it be based off of as a facade. Will they tie it in to Cult of Chucky, or will it be based off of the Good Guy factory; but done in a way similar to what last year's FvJ was, on that being an original take of the broiler.

I will strive to be the Savage king!

Meanwhile, here I am questioning why MSS doesn't excite me this year, and that the HHN panel will probably dissapoint a bit of fans.

It's hard to tell on forums to be quite honest.

I was kidding with Waterworld being Texas Chainsaw, we were all sharing what our "sources" said was coming now that Krampus has been leaked *sarcasm*

Alex, MSS probably isn't exciting you because there hasn't been that much news coming out of the haunts today.

We could get a house announcement tommorow, and there's the possibility of my Twitter question getting picked, I'm hype

I don't think anything would be announced tomorrow BUT there's still a chance.

Orlando somewhat has our back tomorrow when it comes to an announcement, this is only IF it's related to MSS and not August 3rd. I believe that Orlando and Murdy can defeat the PR curse.

I don't think anything would be announced tomorrow BUT there's still a chance.

Orlando somewhat has our back tomorrow when it comes to an announcement, this is only IF it's related to MSS and not August 3rd. I believe that Orlando and Murdy can defeat the PR curse.

Our announcement tomorrow is most likely gonna be one of our exclusives(Chucky or Insidious), due to the fact that MSS is an LA thing and wouldn't make sense for shared. This week is also the week we're expected to get a Jigsaw announcement, which is probably what Orlando was referring to.

They don't usually use the stories unless it's leading to something so possibly. I think what's most likely to happen is an announcement for Insidious ch. 4 but that's only if there is an announcement

If there is an annoucnement that isn't the date for tickets, then yeah; I'd place bets for Insidious and then Chucky at ScareLA.

EDIT: HorrorBuzz has begun a livestream, and to remind people, there may be an actor involved with the panel.

Edit: RIP Tours are coming.

Last edited:
Reactions: snayberry
No Maze Announcement. But Front of the Line tickets on sale Tuesday. No VIP but RIP Tour will be a brand new thing.

No Maze Announcement. But Front of the Line tickets on sale Tuesday. No VIP but RIP Tour will be a brand new thing.

Well that's somewhat of a disappointment of no maze announcement, but I'm glad RIP Tour's coming; it's gonna be very helpful. So with no Insidious announcement today when do you think we'll get it?