HHN Hollywood General Discussion - 2017 | Page 95 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN Hollywood General Discussion - 2017

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
people are saying that were getting a clown scare zone:whoo: but i don't believe theme :bang:

It's already been stated by Murdy there will be no clowns this year, it's also speculated there will be traditional Halloween scarezones(werewolves, demons, witches). Although I wish we could get an asylum in Wonderland scarezone or maze one of these years, Murdy's originals are usually great and he could make an AMAZING scarezone/house out of that concept

Oh jeez, I must've missed the speculation about the scare zones. Are the possible themes the only things revealed? Like no speculation as to where they'll be located or if we're only getting those 3?

Tbh I'd be fine with the Hewitts returning, that house was much better than the one based on the original and the one last year.

Back to 2017, if anyone goes to Universal can they post a picture of Young Elise in the window in JP? Because is it a prop or effects?

Reactions: Christopher
thrill seeker network broke the news on google hangouts

DEV2cc6UQAAS0Fr.jpg

Uh huh... It's clearly a joke dude.

Reactions: HorrorNightsFan13
I posted three photos the other day.

One of a wolf, another of a witch and the last one was a demon...

EDIT:
I do not know which will be the opening scaremony if any of them will (I'm sure there are others) but based on what I've been told the most scaremony of the three is the one about Demons.

Oh cool! I loved Welcome to Hell back in '09; the demons were pretty freaky and intimidating and considering how I felt the Witchez scare zone of 2012 was sort of empty, I feel like if that is for sure coming this year, they have a better chance of giving it a proper execution.

Tbh I'd be fine with the Hewitts returning, that house was much better than the one based on the original and the one last year

So-far, the facade being constructed for the WW queue doesn't look at all like the gas station (or the house mind you) from the original TCM).

It's Chucky. The question that should be asked, is what will it be based off of as a facade. Will they tie it in to Cult of Chucky, or will it be based off of the Good Guy factory; but done in a way similar to what last year's FvJ was, on that being an original take of the broiler.

The amount of savageness used in the past few minutes is amazing.

I will strive to be the Savage king!

Meanwhile, here I am questioning why MSS doesn't excite me this year, and that the HHN panel will probably dissapoint a bit of fans.

Sarcasm Alex, sarcasm.

It's hard to tell on forums to be quite honest.

Should I mention that the massive Airstream is for a maze based on We're the Millers?

SHHH you weren't supposed to leak that. I guess I should share that American Horror Story has actually been pulled due to Tumblr complaining that the season with the least amount of Evan Peters is at the event, and it's replacement is The Red Barn from Knott's

Reactions: HorrorNightsFan13