HHN Hollywood General Discussion - 2017 | Page 97 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN Hollywood General Discussion - 2017

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
is there a video of it
Oh; did they show any pics or noteworthy details about Shining?

HorrorBuzz streamed the presentation, and that they talked a bit in-depth on The Shining.

They also talked that all of the ticket sales will go fully online on Tuesday, along with RIP; as there seems to be only three scarezones for this year, being in-front of the park; the tunnel; and the backlot.

The themes were mentioned by me and @HHNManics, but that he couldn't get names for it due to trademarks not being set in stone.

No Baker Street or French Street scarezones, presumably because of TWDA for Baker and then French probably being something else for the reason.

You should edit your posts and not double post.

HorrorBuzz streamed the presentation, and that they talked a bit in-depth on The Shining.

They also talked that all of the ticket sales will go fully online on Tuesday, along with RIP; as there seems to be only three scarezones for this year, being in-front of the park; the tunnel; and the backlot.

The themes were mentioned by me and @HHNManics, but that he couldn't get names for it due to trademarks not being set in stone.

No Baker Street or French Street scarezones, presumably because of TWDA for Baker and then French probably being something else for the reason.

I didn't double post

i didn't repost. im hhnlover hes horrornights789
I didn't double post

My mistake then.
R.I.P. Coming back is great, surprised to see scarezones get announced, even though I'm a little disappointed there's only 3. Ash and Shining look great, I'm real excited for this year.

It seems like they are mixing the VIP from previous years, and the Unmasking the Horror tours from Orlando. Which, is a good move.

My mistake then.

It seems like they are mixing the VIP from previous years, and the Unmasking the Horror tours from Orlando. Which, is a good move.

So our Rip's different from Orlando's? That seems like an interesting but pretty good move. Will the Rip give unlimited FOL passes too?

Edit: Anyone know what questions were answered at the panel?

So our Rip's different from Orlando's? That seems like an interesting but pretty good move. Will the Rip give unlimited FOL passes too?

RIP Tours will be giving Unlimited Front of the Line access, along with self-guided walking tours. It will give you Valet Parking, free dinner, and two drinks.

But, I created a thread specifically on the discussion of all things on the ticketing side, so please move discussions of that there.

HHN '17 - Ticket, RIP Tours, and Pass Information | Inside Universal Forums

From the video during the panel, it seems just like old V.I.P, the tour is just probably just you and other VIP people getting a tram ride to backlot to do those houses and then terror tram.

If Ghoulz was announced, it would've been announced today.

I have to bet that French Street is being saved for the finale of BoH.

So if French Street is the BoH Finale will that make it longer than Halloween & Dracula were? Sorry I'm unfamiliar with the PC area so just curious on the length