HHN Hollywood Speculation/News - 2016 | Page 17 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN Hollywood Speculation/News - 2016

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I am a bit surprised that this is a shared house. It always seemed like something that would be a Hollywood exclusive. Either way I'm pumped for it!

Reactions: Wesker69
After today's announcement - Also from words I'm hearing here and there - Dont be surprised if we end up not getting Krampus on either coasts (at least as a maze)... just something to keep in mind, nothing set in stone yet...

Last edited by a moderator:
Two years as a Scare Zone, with incredible reception from guests, and they're going to skip out on making a full maze after everyone is asking for it? That would just seem kind of dumb on their part. Hopefully those are just rumors.

Hope it's false. Actually, was my number 1 maze that I was looking forward to this year. I feel it'd be evil for Murdy to tease it on Twitter by using words like "naughty or nice" and "present" in his recent tweets leading up to the Exorcist. Would be disappointing for sure.

Two things to consider:

1) I think last year was going to be Murdy's last until he found a way to get the Exorcist.Im sure this was his main driving force to stay one more year.

2) That being said, if this is Murdy's last year, do you think it's possible he may have said, "Screw it" with his "rules" and is doing as many fan-requested properties as he can fit? Maybe he passed on Krampus because he wants to do Trick 'r Treat instead with Daughtry. 

Reactions: Alexshow.
So know that we know TCM isn't coming and Krampus may not either, what are your guesses on what will fill those two spots? Also, do you guys think that The Exorcist will effect us getting The Conjuring in any way as they involved similar themes and settings?

similar themes/settings have never stopped them before when it comes to mazes (or scarezones) for HHN. We are most likely getting FvsJ since Orlando has TCM, also keep in mind we have less mazes than they do & our 7th maze is TWD..

Hearing that we might NOT be getting "Krampus" is NOT what I want to hear when I get home from work. <_<  The "Dark Xmas" scarezone was great & all, but we should've had a maze too last year. Instead we got "Crimson Peak" which was terrible (sorry, but it was).

Sadly I was told that the lack of Krampus might be due to Exorcist on both coasts. I love the Dark Xmas sz and all, but dammit, that'd be so lame to get it a 3rd year in a row without a maze too.

Reactions: Dylan Beck
Apparently Murdy said that this year's Terror Tram is a new theme. This year is getting more and more curious. Especially since we've been assuming the same lineup for the past few months, and things are suddenly shifting.

Apparently Murdy said that this year's Terror Tram is a new theme. This year is getting more and more curious. Especially since we've been assuming the same lineup for the past few months, and things are suddenly shifting.

I get it if some people think that i'll be wrong, but I hope that this years TT goes more back to the old school HHN of multiple IPs all in one story that makes sense. I doubt it, and I wouldn't be surprised that this is for Purge again; but I hope that I am not the only one in that pedigree.