HHN Hollywood Speculation/News - 2016 | Page 15 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN Hollywood Speculation/News - 2016

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Cg8C5eDUcAAmjfI.jpg:large

1... 2...  :p

It's gotta be Freddy or Krampus. Doesn't the latter come out on dvd tomorrow?

(Hoping for Freddy, though. Being birthed into his namesake might make me baised. lmao)

If the announcement is tomorrow then I believe it is Krampus. Bed because he comes on Christmas Eve, evil face because he's the evil Christmas demon, and obviously scared face because you don't want to be kidnapped by Krampus 

It's gotta be Freddy or Krampus. Doesn't the latter come out on dvd tomorrow?

(Hoping for Freddy, though. Being birthed into his namesake might make me baised. lmao)

Krampus releases on Blu-Ray tomorrow..but if we're talking an exclusive slasher to be announced the same month as TCM, I can see FvJ coming to be tomorrows announcement. But, as of now; I believe that we're still getting Krampus..i hope i'm wrong though.

I'm very excited about the possibility of a Krampus maze! It has a lot of potential to be hilarious while still being scary.

EDIT: Someone on HorrorNightmares brought up The Exorcist. I wish. I know he'll make us wait or that one.

Last edited by a moderator:
...I noticed something. It seems that the HHNOrlando Feed has gone quiet, with no hints..if Krampus is coming, this may pose as a interesting possibility that this is USH exclusive.

I believe this is Doris Day which is our IP based yet most original maze of the event. So if he can collaborate with Doughtry on this maze to incorporate the movie and original ideas I'm pretty hyped for it. 

If this is full on a USH exclusive that is Krampus, I see that being an almost guarantee. Doughtry is a name that for the USH HHN Community, has been highly requested to pop up in the event for this coast alone. And considering that Dark Christmas is as big of a hit as it was; I can't see any other way that this is a mix of original content and the IP itself.

They posted a photo on the HHN Instagram and Facebook pages with the caption "Guess who's coming for you?" I think the announcement is going to be FvJ.

Reactions: chris.g
My guess is gonna have to be FvJ... weird it's only Freddy centric though...

Got word that the announcement will be *supposedly* The Exorcist... and it will be the maze with the Blackout actor. OMG!

Reactions: hhnfan1997
If exorcist gets announced tomorrow I'm gonna explode with excitement 

They posted a photo on the HHN Instagram and Facebook pages with the caption "Guess who's coming for you?" I think the announcement is going to be FvJ.

You seem to forget that the photo is of one of the exterminatorz characters

I think I'm placing my bets on Krampus. The film was released on Blu-ray/DVD today, which would lead me to believe that those who purchase the movie in stores will find some sort of HHN 2016 promotion/sweepstakes card inside similar to Evil Dead in 2013.