#HHNForever - Orlando 2020 | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

#HHNForever - Orlando 2020

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
While I imagine more is coming, I gotta admit, this is a bit of a plodding start.
I think they’re trying to figure it out as they go along. #HHNForever as a campaign actually clashes pretty hard with a #HHN30 or #HHN2020 campaign (they’re two conflicting time references), which means it’s very unlikely they would have had these running concurrently. That means they’re likely doing a rush build for the app and site and just throwing together what they can. Thus, a playlist that is just a modified version of the existing one—it’s quick and something that exists.

I think they’re trying to figure it out as they go along. #HHNForever as a campaign actually clashes pretty hard with a #HHN30 or #HHN2020 campaign (they’re two conflicting time references), which means it’s very unlikely they would have had these running concurrently. That means they’re likely doing a rush build for the app and site and just throwing together what they can. Thus, a playlist that is just a modified version of the existing one—it’s quick and something that exists.

Honestly? I'm guessing they saw the engagement Murdy was getting on his personal twitter for promising behind the scenes glimpses plus the efforts fan sites have self-generated over the years (including playlists) and worked from there.

So, I've seen quite a few tweets wondering the same thing. Is the bottom right/third image potentially a screenshot of a walkthrough or something? Seems like a weird outlier in the tweet:

----------

And then a bunch of fan sites are all passing around the same tweet teasing something? It's too early for all of this :lol:

And so on...

Reactions: Cwoolboy
HHN Hollywood don't know where to post this but this is a legacy hhn thread correct? if this breaks the rules delete it then but this is just a portfolio?

Last edited:
What's this? What's going on?
Word is that a queue was added to the MIB tent house and there are also rumors that anywhere from one to five houses could be used during the daytime. An upcharge or RIP tour with the lights on, is likely to be the info that's swirling around here.

Of course, this could all get canned, but there's too much chatter for it to not be on this forum.