#HHNForever - Orlando 2020 | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

#HHNForever - Orlando 2020

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Word is that a queue was added to the MIB tent house and there are also rumors that anywhere from one to five houses could be used during the daytime. An upcharge or RIP tour with the lights on, is likely to be the info that's swirling around here.

Of course, this could all get canned, but there's too much chatter for it to not be on this forum.

For this year?? or 2021?? Can't imagine them doing anything this year, and setting up for 2021 seems silly..what the heck is going on? lol

Reactions: Cwoolboy
Word is that a queue was added to the MIB tent house and there are also rumors that anywhere from one to five houses could be used during the daytime. An upcharge or RIP tour with the lights on, is likely to be the info that's swirling around here.

Of course, this could all get canned, but there's too much chatter for it to not be on this forum.

Attachments

• tenor.gif
    tenor.gif
    1 MB · Views: 6
Reactions: cenobyte

I will believe it when I see it

It's not a terrible idea and I fully support a walkthrough

unfortunately the queue that was setup near MIB was for social distancing extended queues during this holiday weekend...now that does not mean that they won’t do something soon for the Halloween season.
Maybe that's what @Brian G. meant by this:

Labor Day weekend extended social distant queue

I could be reading into it though...

With the chatter being the soundstages and MIB tent which include the anniversary and icons houses, I’d have to wholeheartedly agree
Yea. If they’re just going to repeat these houses next year, whatever. But if whatever this is is gonna be the 30th year, and they waste the Icon celebration during a pandemic, sorry, I’m not gonna be happy.

If this is “HHN30”, I’m going to be pissed as hell. What a joke and a slap in the face for the fanbase.
With the chatter being the soundstages and MIB tent which include the anniversary and icons houses, I’d have to wholeheartedly agree

I see them branding this as 29.5, rather than 30. Five houses maximum for an anniversary year, even running at full operation is not something they'd want to advertise as a full year.