Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb | Page 21 | Inside Universal Forums

Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Wow I did not see that coming. I knew it was getting a refurb but nothing more than that. I really need to get back out to Universal soon.

I saw someone mention that it is going to be quieter. I was thinking maybe quieter is a big part of this, since you will easily be able to hear it roaring from CB, RP, and soon to be SF. I love hearing the Hulk roar but am not quite as big a fan when its early in the morning and I want to sleep in.

Eh, hearing Hulk's roar in the morning while it's testing is what I love about staying on-site. It reminds me that I'm at Universal. Same way I like to hear the ocean while I'm on a cruise, city traffic sounds when I'm in New York, etc.

Reactions: DragonSlayer
I agree with that. Nothing like hearing it first thing in the morning. Lots of different speculation here. I'm seeing stuff about an AA, where would that possibly go?

From what we have been told, the entire track is being replaced, however don't expect it anytime soon, it's still awaiting production, the majority of the time will be retheming,

The real question I have is who are you from here? I wonder if you are a well known character or someone that travels under the radar. Who else here tends to write run-on sentences... Hmmmm.

Fun info though! ;)

Reactions: ThreePack Shagur
I will be att hhn on Saturday and Sunday and plan on heading to the tent houses first atleast one of the days, I'll keep a eye out for anything back there

Let me tell all of you real die hard hulk coaster fans something...the incredible hulk coaster has been known globally for its unique design including the ROAR!! FOR SIXTEEN YEARS..IF UNIVERSAL CHANGES THAT, THEN YOU BEST BELIEVE THAT WHATEVER CHANGES THE REFURB ENTAILS THE HULK WILL BE MORE ATTRACTIVE THAN ANY OTHER COASTER OPENED IN 2016. TO THE NON-BELIEVERS THAT KEEP POSTING ON OTHER SITES INCLUDING THIS ONE THAT THE HULK IS LEAVING TO DISNEY, LOOK AT THE CONSTRUCTION WALLS AT IOA THAT SAY THE INCREDIBLE HULK COASTER WILL RETURN IN 2016 PLEASE!! AND STOP PISSING ME OFF....

# DIEHARD

Let me tell all of you real die hard hulk coaster fans something...the incredible hulk coaster has been known globally for its unique design including the ROAR!! FOR SIXTEEN YEARS..IF UNIVERSAL CHANGES THAT, THEN YOU BEST BELIEVE THAT WHATEVER CHANGES THE REFURB ENTAILS THE HULK WILL BE MORE ATTRACTIVE THAN ANY OTHER COASTER OPENED IN 2016. TO THE NON-BELIEVERS THAT KEEP POSTING ON OTHER SITES INCLUDING THIS ONE THAT THE HULK IS LEAVING TO DISNEY, LOOK AT THE CONSTRUCTION WALLS AT IOA THAT SAY THE INCREDIBLE HULK COASTER WILL RETURN IN 2016 PLEASE!! AND STOP PISSING ME OFF....

# DIEHARD
o_O

Reactions: Jon84

# DIEHARD
:ban:
The layout will not change. It will be, bolt for bolt, the same exact ride when it's done. It's what's going on around the track that's changing.
That's..interesting. If they are replacing every bit of track and keeping the layout, that causes some questions to be raised.

I will be att hhn on Saturday and Sunday and plan on heading to the tent houses first atleast one of the days, I'll keep a eye out for anything back there

Ain't gonna be nothing back there. They know better than that. :lol:

# DIEHARD

Relax....

Reactions: Jon84

# DIEHARD
Who are you talking too?