Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb | Page 22 | Inside Universal Forums

Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Have you been hanging out in Facebook or YouTube comments sections too much? Because.. that's not us.
Actually you know wat, you're absolutely right I apologize for that. Something triggered me in here though lol. Apologies to the room:bonk:

Just...take a guy's word for it lol.
That's..interesting. If they are replacing every bit of track and keeping the layout, that causes some questions to be raised.
I agree, it's weird. But they felt it necessary. Not to mention...

Yea, they're definitely not changing the layout. If they were, they'd be ripping out the supports and footers, which they're not.

...this is just common sense guys. Even if nobody knew jack squat, the fact that the footers remain and no land has been cleared is kind of a dead giveaway.

Quick question and I guess there's no way of knowing this until further down the line but...
In 16 years time will this all happen again?

Or is the aim with the new track to secure longevity?

Reactions: AlexanderMBush
I wonder if any additional support structures will need to be built? Perhaps engineers have determined those currently in place will be satisfactory? Fun questions.

Quick question and I guess there's no way of knowing this until further down the line but...
In 16 years time will this all happen again?

Or is the aim with the new track to secure longevity?
All of this has happened before, and it will all happen again.

Reactions: Teebin
Sticking my neck out here I know, but heavier trains would in no way require track replacement. The margins track stress is calculated to are large enough to accommodate a greater excess mass than that caused by a slightly heavier train.

Not to mention, support location and structure is determined by the prevailing forces acting at that particular point in the layout, not the mass of the train moving over it. I know, slightly greater mass x same force = bigger effect, but it's still well within the limits of the existing track.

well someone else said that the track itself may have light effects added, so that could explain the new track as well. This will loos amazing at night if that's the case.

Reactions: martymcflyy85
Sticking my neck out here I know, but heavier trains would in no way require track replacement. The margins track stress is calculated to are large enough to accommodate a greater excess mass than that caused by a slightly heavier train.

Not to mention, support location and structure is determined by the prevailing forces acting at that particular point in the layout, not the mass of the train moving over it. I know, slightly greater mass x same force = bigger effect, but it's still well within the limits of the existing track.

But what about heaver trains with heavier Americans :bolt: