Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb | Page 86 | Inside Universal Forums

Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I bet the trains are done and staged already..I don't know if I'm more exited about the trains or the queue??

Reactions: Ryno27
Seems that your playing catch-up with me, as I posted it earlier..heh.

Its going to get interesting tomorrow..
Yeah I don't know why I thought that they didn't work on weekends. That loop pic surfaced on Saturday I think.

I think you're correct. While the track was designed to be loud and create the roar we all loved there are..well were ...speakers at the end of the tunnel that did add a sound to the launch and the reason I know this is because it didn't always go off Everytime a train was shot out.

I can 100% confirm that there is a sound effect that projects from the launch tube at the exact moment the train exits the tunnel. It sounds like a stock explosion sound effect that you'd hear in a Wile E. Coyote cartoon. The sound effect blends very well into the natural roar of the track.

In the rare instance there is a error that stops the train from launching after the show program has started, you would hear the explosion coming from the tunnel without any train exiting (which is really odd).

I can 100% confirm that there is a sound effect that projects from the launch tube at the exact moment the train exits the tunnel. It sounds like a stock explosion sound effect that you'd hear in a Wile E. Coyote cartoon. The sound effect blends very well into the natural roar of the track.

In the rare instance there is a error that stops the train from launching after the show program has started, you would hear the explosion coming from the tunnel without any train exiting (which is really odd).

Oh please, it's not stock. :p

I believe it was said on Twitter, and I can agree; that it may just be temporarily supports. It would make sense, but we'll see through the week.

It does make me curious that they're using I-Beams, which aren't what i'd see for Supports on a B&M, so theres that to take in mind aswell on it being just for the testing of the real supports to come into play.

Anywhoo....

I believe it was said on Twitter, and I can agree; that it may just be temporarily supports. It would make sense, but we'll see through the week.

It does make me curious that they're using I-Beams, which aren't what i'd see for Supports on a B&M, so theres that to take in mind aswell on it being just for the testing of the real supports to come into play.
So testing the footers is a guess?

The I-beam looks to be part of the structure, and not just for testing. If you check out the latest mako madness update on facebook. The video show some i-beam already supporting track @ 2:34 min into video..

The I-beam looks to be part of the structure, and not just for testing. If you check out the latest mako madness update on facebook. The video show some i-beam already supporting track @ 2:34 min into video..

I think something else is going on based purely on that the bolts still have to be painted green and the bolts before and after have already been painted.

I think something else is going on based purely on that the bolts still have to be painted green and the bolts before and after have already been painted.
Good observation, I didn't catch that. Though I still have a hard time believing that the i-beams are temporary and just for testing. Maybe those supports will get some themingood placed over them. Special lighting effects that wouldn't work with a round support? Just speculating as the this point.

Reactions: devinp267