New Water Park coming to Universal Orlando? | Page 30 | Inside Universal Forums

New Water Park coming to Universal Orlando?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where would this be build actually, is there available land connected within the current Universal Orlando landscape?

The only free land on property is the leftover of CBBR and the 5th hotel plot. There has been the speculation that they'll eventually buy more land on Major Blvd on the other side of Kirkman, so they could possibly fit a water park and another resort over there.

Some have speculated that they'll completely overhaul WnW into a premier water park now that they own the land.

wetandwildproperty.png

And there is the old Lockheed Martin property that should have never left Uni's hands, it could come back into play.

I believe this may be being designed and possibly even engineered right now. Keep your eyes out for a 5 and a 3 and another number... we can call it x for now. I might be wrong... so cut me a bit of slack. Meanwhile, dance and smile.

Exciting news! #53X
:whoo:

I'm hopeful this will be the themed waterpark to blow all our socks off!

There is also a very large model being sculpted in one of the soundstages at 1":1' scale. Between you and me, that is huge; a 125' structure would execute to 10.5' tall on such a model. It is suspected that the subject of this thread is what this model is for. Old guard here, think about the 1998 model for IOA. That was probably only 1/4":1' scale.

Also, in the same building, behind a giant partition is another project being fleshed out and the project is considered very secret. I won't mention here what that project is presumed to be but I will tell you that you already know about it.

So, both of the above are secret, but one far more than the other as it is called super-secret. You decide.

There is also a very large model being sculpted in one of the soundstages at 1":1' scale. Between you and me, that is huge; a 125' structure would execute to 10.5' tall on such a model. It is suspected that the subject of this thread is what this model is for. Old guard here, think about the 1998 model for IOA. That was probably only 1/4":1' scale.

Also, in the same building, behind a giant partition is another project being fleshed out and the project is considered very secret. I won't mention here what that project is presumed to be but I will tell you that you already know about it.

So, both of the above are secret, but one far more than the other as it is called super-secret. You decide.

Methinks a hotel model and the model for the Water Park..exciting times are upon us

Methinks a hotel model and the model for the Water Park..exciting times are upon us

What is so wild is that a large number of UC designers/engineers want to see the model. Not because they want to know what the model is of, but because they love models, just like you and I. I could sit in a room with a complex model for 2-4 hours. They are just so fascinating to behold, especially at this caliber.

What is so wild is that a large number of UC designers/engineers want to see the model. Not because they want to know what the model is of, but because they love models, just like you and I. I could sit in a room with a complex model for 2-4 hours. They are just so fascinating to behold, especially at this caliber.

I could too Teebin, I spent a fair amount of time gazing at the models in Carousel of Progress . . .

I believe this may be being designed and possibly even engineered right now. Keep your eyes out for a 5 and a 3 and another number... we can call it x for now. I might be wrong... so cut me a bit of slack. Meanwhile, dance and smile.

I've been told feasibility studies have begun for something big at UOR. We could be talking about the same thing here.

Well lets use what we have here,

One model has got to be the water park which is the Project 5x3 that Teebin mentioned. Coming from someone who is an avid listener of the podcast, HTF said something watery began with a 5 in upcoming projects. I also think the dance and smile reference has something to do with Minions and again its something that has been mentioned involving the Minions and the watermark. The other model is the one that intrigues me since it could be two major projects that come to the rumor mill mind. One being Kong obviously and the height that Teebin is referencing matches up with the height marker balloons launched last year behind Thunder Falls. The other project and again given the size of these models could be for Asia and its new park rumored to be in development.

I think Universal is looking at its water park project as a third gate. Take that as you will

That's definitely what I'm gathering from all these clues: UOR looking at the water park as their third gate, mix of water park and theme park... So, the highly themed deluxe water park we've all been dreaming about :happy:

Status
Not open for further replies.