Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks | Page 220 | Inside Universal Forums

Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I would hope if they plan on replacing ET that they could reroute the entrance and keep ET open for a while after kidzone closes (at least until F&F opens)- then shut it down.
It's a no brainer if they're planning on keeping the building. Less so if it's getting demoed.

If it must close hopefully they can keep it open a little longer than the rest of kidzone while they prep the rest of the area. Like I said I will understand it, and if something great replaces it that would soften the blow.

I feel like KidZone won't need a ton of advanced notice before it closes. This isn't like Jaws, which has a lot of goodwill in the community.

Now, if ET closes at the same time as the rest of KidZone, I imagine they'll give all of us a decent amount of notice.

Reactions: Mike S
What about the diehard Barney fans?!?!?! Think of the children!!!! :lmao:
giphy.gif

Had to fix that for you :)

Reactions: Mike S
Nintendo has a bigger fan base then potter I would think, so both of them combined could lead to over crowded parks down the road possibly?

If a ride is getting to problematic to fix, like Kong, Jaws, Disaster and Twister, it's ok to replace it.
I would love to see a new, reimagined E.T. in the third park. With the use of a kuka arm the bikes could really take of from the ground keeping the technology out of view.

Reactions: Bulldog45
The kiddie area will close this fall according to a reliable source.
While I still don't buy that this is going into USF (putting that aside since we've already discussed it), why would they close that area 4 years before the Nintendo Land is expected to open? Even if Universal didn't have a track record of quick construction that's still a lot of time to go without those areas.