Race Through NY Starring Jimmy Fallon | Page 137 | Inside Universal Forums

Race Through NY Starring Jimmy Fallon

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Did they stop this at Pter. Flyers? They had the kiosk open when i was last there in Oct. and you needed a return time before you could get in line...but that was the first trip when my daughter became too tall, so I imagine I won't pay too much attention to this actraction anymore...sure we will still visit Camp Jurassic, so I may watch....but I just can't imagine they stopped with the return tickets since it started there.

I saw a post that they still had the flyers on return times only last week.

Looks like an NBC hat in that one store pic. So we know it won't be only Tonight show or ride merch.

Did they stop this at Pter. Flyers? They had the kiosk open when i was last there in Oct. and you needed a return time before you could get in line...but that was the first trip when my daughter became too tall, so I imagine I won't pay too much attention to this actraction anymore...sure we will still visit Camp Jurassic, so I may watch....but I just can't imagine they stopped with the return tickets since it started there.
They did the Flyers return time during the holiday season. Not sure if they still are or not.

The irony of how Fallon himself might be he biggest negative of this ride for me is setting in.

I've never found him all that funny. I'm more a Sam Bee fan when it comes to late night humor.

It's a love it or hate it sort of thing. I'm not a fan myself.

Seems like the store is shaping up nicely. Wanna bet it opens this weekend?

Reactions: Joel
rs_920x285-170104113037-TopBanner_920x285.jpg

Tonight Rider :lol: love it.

Perhaps they could make the queues more like a walkthrough attraction that leads to the ride. FJ for example could have a tour guide that takes you through the castle other elements could even be added to make it more interesting and/or more story driven kind of like Poseidon's Fury.

The tour idea sounds awesome.... but just the first time. The 7th time I'm riding Gringotts for the trip I just want to get on the ride- hence why I tell the photographer at the front "Im reriding- I already have a picture) even if its my first time that trip.

Reactions: Joel
The tour idea sounds awesome.... but just the first time. The 7th time I'm riding Gringotts for the trip I just want to get on the ride- hence why I tell the photographer at the front "Im reriding- I already have a picture) even if its my first time that trip.

Single rider - less walking to get to the ride. Start my day with three in a row then off to MiB

Reactions: Mad Dog