Revenge of the Mummy Refurbishment (Late 2022) | Page 125 | Inside Universal Forums

Revenge of the Mummy Refurbishment (Late 2022)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I’m here now on my first night and it’s not looking like it’ll be open and I’m super bummed.

Edit: Day 2, didn’t open.

Edit 2: Day 3… Nothing. Ugh.

Edit 3: It opened up during HHN tonight. Wait climbed to 75 minutes, and then it closed down again by midnight. But managed to get on, and was so happy!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: TheCodeMan95
Got a couple of rides on it today, the graphic improvements really help the ride. But one thing I noticed, leading up to the treasure room it feels almost as if they are slowing the cars more than I remember at the beginning of the ride as you head towards the treasure room. (I has been a couple years though) has anyone else noticed this or am I going crazy from this heat and jet lag?

Got a couple of rides on it today, the graphic improvements really help the ride. But one thing I noticed, leading up to the treasure room it feels almost as if they are slowing the cars more than I remember at the beginning of the ride as you head towards the treasure room. (I has been a couple years though) has anyone else noticed this or am I going crazy from this heat and jet lag?
It's definitely slower than it was before.

Reactions: shiekra38
I’m seeing a lot of chat about how this is a much smoother ride now. Can someone clarify if that is true and, if so, how is that possible considering it wasn’t retracked?

I’m seeing a lot of chat about how this is a much smoother ride now. Can someone clarify if that is true and, if so, how is that possible considering it wasn’t retracked?

The braking at the scarab scene and the false ending still seemed rough. The coaster part didn't seem any different to me movement wise.

I’m hearing the Mummy that pops out of the coffin has been down? They have B-Mode projection apparently happening?

When I rode on Saturday the coffin mummy was in b mode, and the fake unload mummy worked fine. When I rode on Wednesday it was the other way around. I’m guessing it’s luck of the draw what’s working each day.

It was nice to have the ride up and running. The pacing is a bit different (slow) but still enjoyable.