Secret Life of Pets: Off the Leash - Reviews, Photos, & Videos (Spoilers) | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Secret Life of Pets: Off the Leash - Reviews, Photos, & Videos (Spoilers)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Pets is one of those rides where doing Express hurts the attraction. The standby queue is so well done, and Express skips a significant portion of it.

Taken a month and a half to think it over, and yeah; I can't believe how bad they screwed up Express. Feels like the only thing that genuinely bogs down what could be a flat out amazing experience regardless of what group you have.

The whole line system for pets is a mess. Especially when they don't open up the standby queue later in the day and there's no wait inside, only virtual queue times which many seem to forget about and leave the park.

I agree with many the sentiments above.

I was there two weekends ago and there were virtual queue slots available until late afternoon, which was surprising. I got a slot for 5ish, and there was almost no one one in the queue and lots of ride cars were being dispatched empty. It just seems weird to hobble a ride that seems like it would be an otherwise effective people eater. Perhaps it's still artificially selling front of the line passes so there's no reason to cut off that revenue stream.

After finally going on it, I can say it's a very fun ride, though!