Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion | Page 146 | Inside Universal Forums

Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually almost said this to my 5 yo daughter but she calmed down before I thought of saying it. Saturday night we got home around 9:15 PM and I told her she had to go straight to bed because we were going to Magic Kingdom or Sea World the next day and she needed a full nights sleep. She started crying because she is 5 and apparently this is what they do when they don't like something. I went upstairs to put my youngest to bed and all I hear from the stairs as she is coming upstairs is this dramatic crying and her telling her dad he is mean. When he got upstairs he told me she said that she wants new parents that are more fun. I laughed my butt off at that one and then after getting my youngest in her crib thought about telling her if she didn't stop she was staying home with grandma and we would just go with her sister. Well I went into her room and she was already happily getting a story read to her from her dad, so I never got to use the line. But man that was the funniest thing ever to me that she wanted more fun parents.
"We're going to Magic Kingdom tomorrow," "I want new parents that are more fun!"

#5yearoldlogic

Fire scenery effects are great, but damn what a waste.

I always wondered what it costs a month to keep that one explosion in the Jaws ride going.

Reactions: Ryno27
I tend to try to stay out of those tangents, thank you..and,

Is that more fun fire that I see?
There can never be too much fire on a ride (unless it's burning down ;)). This attraction is going to be so much fun. Maybe it won't be groundbreaking tech like Gringotts. But fun is the most important ingredient, and this seems to have loads of that.

Sooo . . . . where's that talk about "Universal going green thus forgoing real fire effects from rides?? ;)

HRBmNT5.png

Comcast, propane prices and trade the JP arch flames out for these and the fact that Twister's Replacement won't be costly in that department. And we can afford to see some of those.

Status
Not open for further replies.