Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion | Page 178 | Inside Universal Forums

Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive been checking up on the Creature Technology website and still no change to their "coming soon" page. Do you think they will unveil their kong aa after the ride opens.

Reactions: Ryno27
Ive been checking up on the Creature Technology website and still no change to their "coming soon" page. Do you think they will unveil their kong aa after the ride opens.

I'm assuming one of these "Making of" videos will feature the AAs, and that's when they'll update their page.

Considering the teases seem to coordinate with Myth Explorer episodes, that could be the next one. We got a hint of a flying creature in the latest Myth Explorer, meaning the next one may focus on them

It just hit me that the one thing I don't know if they are now running more than one vehicle at a time at this point. That's kinda important, huh.

Um... after procuring the above information this morning, I am a big bit concerned. I cannot imagine they are going to hit early May ready to go. Mind you, this is my opinion only and I have heard no henny penny talk behind the scenes. :stun:

Um... after procuring the above information this morning, I am a big bit concerned. I cannot imagine they are going to hit early May ready to go. Mind you, this is my opinion only and I have heard no henny penny talk behind the scenes. :stun:
So what's your best guesstimate?

I'm assuming one of these "Making of" videos will feature the AAs, and that's when they'll update their page.

Considering the teases seem to coordinate with Myth Explorer episodes, that could be the next one. We got a hint of a flying creature in the latest Myth Explorer, meaning the next one may focus on them

Just as episode one's ending and teasing of the next episode focused on the vehicle.

Not quite sure what you're saying about your earlier post. Are you saying you "don' t know" if they're running more than one vehicle at a time? Or are you saying "you know" they are not running more than one vehicle at a time? That little thing kind of makes a big difference. :)

Not quite sure what you're saying about your earlier post. Are you saying you "don' t know" if they're running more than one vehicle at a time? Or are you saying "you know" they are not running more than one vehicle at a time? That little thing kind of makes a big difference. :)

I think he is saying he knows they are only running one vehicle and I think there is a reason for this that may cause a delay. I have always thought it would be mid-May for softs to start, but I know others thought it might be earlier.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ryno27 and Scott W.
I'm glad they finally secured drivers willing to work the same job for the next 20 years...

It just hit me that the one thing I don't know if they are now running more than one vehicle at a time at this point. That's kinda important, huh.
So that first clue means AA drivers?;)

There's an AA Stegosaurus 12 seconds in

dsez6SN.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.