Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion | Page 183 | Inside Universal Forums

Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Yea. I mean it's hard to tell without knowing exactly what's happening inside. But with a near six-minute runtime I can't see these not being "real" scenes.

Now, if you only consider different "rooms" being different scenes, yea, I could see someone thinking there are only 3 scenes inside.
Yes, that's basically what I've been trying to say, but you said it much better than me. :thumbsup:

Reactions: Scott W.
Do not post about specific show scenes and elements. Brian said there will not be a dedicated spoiler thread till the ride opens, doesn't mean you guys can go hog wild.

Use the spoiler tag. This is a warning.
Well, that's a better clarification. So far, though, I haven't read anything here that says what a specific scene actually is. :)

To further clarify.

Do not discuss specific plot points, scene descriptions, or story elements that have not been revealed by UOR without using a spoiler tag.

To further clarify.

Do not discuss specific plot points, scene descriptions, or story elements that have not been revealed by UOR without using a spoiler tag.
Now you're really confusing the issue again after clarifying it before. So basically you are now saying that nearly every post on this thread, should have a spoiler tag attached?

Reactions: KevinJ
Now you're really confusing the issue again after clarifying it before. So basically you are now saying that nearly every post on this thread, should have a spoiler tag attached?

There's a difference between "I think this could happen and"

"I wonder if this is how they'll do ___________"

If you're discussing details of an actual plot point, that's a spoiler.

I don't know how this is further confusing and seriously stop putting words in our mouths.

Think of this as a movie. Discuss what UOR had revealed, discuss general points, what can be seen already (outdoors, etc), and technical/basic things. *edit*Without spoiler tags.*edit*

King Kong will be in the ride even if not fully discussed by UOR (basic thing and general plot). Drivers being real or AAs is a technical aspect. Bats and caves were shown in concept art.

If and when the driver gets killed during the ride is a spoiler.

There's a difference between "I think this could happen and"

"I wonder if this is how they'll do ___________"

If you're discussing details of an actual plot point, that's a spoiler.

Exactly. Not rocket science

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know how this is further confusing and seriously stop putting words in our mouths.

Think of this as a movie. Discuss what UOR had revealed, discuss general points, what can be seen already (outdoors, etc), and technical/basic things.

King Kong will be in the ride even if not fully discussed by UOR (basic thing and general plot). Drivers being real or AAs is a technical aspect. Bats and caves were shown in concept art.

If and when the driver gets killed during the ride is a spoiler.

Exactly. Not rocket science
I don't want to keep beating a dead horse, so I'll keep this the last post on the subject. But even your spoiler example is something that's been discussed numerous times on this thread. Why do things we've been talking about forever all of a sudden become spoilers? :) Anyway, I think you do a good job as a moderator and I greatly respect your thoughts and opinions on various topics, so my criticism is nothing personal. :thumbsup:I'd just like this thread to stay as vibrant as it's been in the past and not get slowed up and buried in spoiler tags.:)

I don't want to keep beating a dead horse, so I'll keep this the last post on the subject. But even your spoiler example is something that's been discussed numerous times on this thread. Why do things we've been talking about forever all of a sudden become spoilers? :) Anyway, I think you do a good job as a moderator and I greatly respect your thoughts and opinions on various topics, so my criticism is nothing personal. :thumbsup:I'd just like this thread to stay as vibrant as it's been in the past and not get slowed up and buried in spoiler tags.:)

I think it's fair that once what was rumor becomes closer to fact it becomes a spoiler. Yes there were things we thought might happen for a long time, but that never meant they were definitely happening. Now that we're getting close and some of those things seem to be happening, they go from speculation to spoiler real fast.

Reactions: Parkscope Joe
I think it's fair that once what was rumor becomes closer to fact it becomes a spoiler. Yes there were things we thought might happen for a long time, but that never meant they were definitely happening. Now that we're getting close and some of those things seem to be happening, they go from speculation to spoiler real fast.

My confusion comes in play that Fatality has no inside knowledge, he knows someone that might have seen stuff that might be accurate, but considering the majority of us agree he is wrong about the 3 scenes, how is what he is saying a fact or actual real?

My confusion comes in play that Fatality has no inside knowledge, he knows someone that might have seen stuff that might be accurate, but considering the majority of us agree he is wrong about the 3 scenes, how is what he is saying a fact or actual real?

I'm not talking about scene numbers

All I'm saying is it's not hard at all to throw a spoiler tag up to be considerate

Reactions: Parkscope Joe

PM me with any issues.

Let's move on.

I hear about this one part

That all the creatures in the ride will hibernate 2 months of the year, so we will just be stuck riding through quiet caves and jungle, oh no!

Reactions: Mad Dog and Mike S
Well then....

I sure am glad I shared.

It was nothing against you or what you shared. I am glad you shared it. My thing is why what you posted any more of a spoiler than anyone else on here posts. It is all guesses based on some "insider" knowledge. I feel like people have been posting the same stuff here and all the sudden you come in with this and now it is considered fact. Just makes no sense. I am not against spoiler tags, I just don't get why now it is fact vs. rumor.

But I am fine with people putting spoiler tags if that is what people want. I just click on a button, no big deal. Just not sure why this post of all posts attracted this much attention to add the tag.

Sigh....:saw:

I don't get on here often and when I do it's for legitimate information and discussion. Lately all I see is bickering about miniscule details that, in the long run, dont really matter. I've been here long enough to know that the moderators know whats best and if you do what they ask, things go smoothly. Treat others with respect and their information even it turns out wrong. This is theme park information people, not the freakin' U.S. Constitution. I know I may only be inciting further comments about the issue so moderators feel free to delete this if you see fit. My feelings wont be hurt. In the friggin' meantime, the biggest ride IOA has opened in almost 6 years opens in a few months. Please, for the love of Kong, talk about what matters.