Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion | Page 184 | Inside Universal Forums

Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I should not have opened those spoiler tags (I didn't open all of them, but the very first one I did revealed something I had no clue about!). I want to be surprised by this when I first ride it or watch a POV of it, whichever comes first.

So please keep using the spoiler tags everyone :thumbsup:

I know we will be able to see the trucks rolling up to the gate on the outdoor portion of the ride. However, will the general guest walking on the normal IOA pathway be able to basically see the entire outdoor scene? I am just wondering if basically the whole outdoor portion will be basically spoiled before even getting on the ride or if there will be some things that will be left to our surprise outside while we are actually on the ride. I have just been thinking about this lately sorry if it has been discussed and appreciate everyone's insight and input about everything.

Hey there. I'm a long-time lurker and had an account on here awhile ago but I completely forgot all the information for it so I created a new one.

I hate to interject in this deep discussion about an owl, but I just wanted to express my excitement for this ride. I'll be visiting in late July - early August with Express passes. Hearing about the five different drivers got me really excited to marathon this.

I'm hoping to continue posting on here, if y'all are good with new folks. Hopefully I'll have things to contribute. Peace.

I know we will be able to see the trucks rolling up to the gate on the outdoor portion of the ride. However, will the general guest walking on the normal IOA pathway be able to basically see the entire outdoor scene? I am just wondering if basically the whole outdoor portion will be basically spoiled before even getting on the ride or if there will be some things that will be left to our surprise outside while we are actually on the ride. I have just been thinking about this lately sorry if it has been discussed and appreciate everyone's insight and input about everything.

I actually don't think much of anything will happen outside. It's table setting. There will be fire and sound effects, but the inside is where it's at

I actually don't think much of anything will happen outside. It's table setting. There will be fire and sound effects, but the inside is where it's at

To add slightly to this, the fact that it has a bypass means I doubt there will be much story there. It's a good way to lengthen the experience with a drive through the jungle as your approach the temple.

Hey there. I'm a long-time lurker and had an account on here awhile ago but I completely forgot all the information for it so I created a new one.

I hate to interject in this deep discussion about an owl, but I just wanted to express my excitement for this ride. I'll be visiting in late July - early August with Express passes. Hearing about the five different drivers got me really excited to marathon this.

I'm hoping to continue posting on here, if y'all are good with new folks. Hopefully I'll have things to contribute. Peace.

Welcome! :clap:

Glad you could take a break from doing a business to chat. :thumbsup:

I want more owl puns.

also...wonder just HOW different these drivers will be. Will they each have similar dialog?

I want more owl puns.

also...wonder just HOW different these drivers will be. Will they each have similar dialog?

ELjHwPZ.jpg

Owl bet my nest that the intros aren't that different. Nothing substantive will take place before entering the temple. That time will just be for setting up the backstory (expedition, the driver character) before stuff hits the fan inside the temple.