Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion | Page 200 | Inside Universal Forums

Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Shows how bright they CAN be but hopefully will not be.

Yea, remember, these are LEDs. They'll be able to change brightness. I'm willing to bet that's their highest setting for work that's still going on

I'd be very surprised if these lanterns dont flicker. It'll also be interesting to see if the park management that is absolutely anal about the lanterns/torches in potter never having cobwebs/leaves/debris/dust/anything on them feel the same way about the ones in Kong which is supposed to be in the deep jungle.

Man the dinos considering the placement and lack of much knowledge by the GP on Jackson's Kong versus JP/JW are going to cause such a mindbender for lots of guests.

The idea of this being a Kong/JP crossover ride is super inevitable and could end up being one of those classic misconceptions like holograms in the Haunted Mansion and the name "Fast Track".

Reactions: Ryno27 and Mad Dog
Man the dinos considering the placement and lack of much knowledge by the GP on Jackson's Kong versus JP/JW are going to cause such a mindbender for lots of guests.

The idea of this being a Kong/JP crossover ride is super inevitable and could end up being one of those classic misconceptions like holograms in the Haunted Mansion and the name "Fast Track".
Made up rumor (for Screamscape purposes)...The next Jurassic Park movie will be made on another Lost Island (Previously Marvel Island but Disney bought the rights back). Anyway, the Lost Island will be themed with JP rides. On a "Lost Corner" of the Island will be an inlet shaped like a Skull. The giant apes on the inlet, will be let out of their walled enclosure every night, and passengers on Kilimanjaro Safari Jeeps will be treated to a new night show to increase the attendance. On special nights, with an upcharge ticket of course, the Apes will be allowed to fight with the dinosaurs from the Jurassic Park section of the island. These fights will be refereed by tall blue animal/people. Once a month, Universal Japan will fly in Godzilla, Japan's national hero, to make a special tag team match with a Raptor against Kong and his son and/or daughter.... This was sent to me by my really good anonymous sources that I met at the infamous, and always reliable, Dip n Dots stand. ;)

Hiya all! See you already got my new video posted. Here's the blog post to go along with it with lots of pics and more details!

I thought it was really cool to see the torches lit at the entry arch. I hadn't seen that before. Everything looks amazing and it's great that they're adding more theatrical lighting throughout the area. Can't wait to see it at night with some colored lights and not just floods. Here's a few images, but more on the blog.

00288.MTS_.Still012.jpg

00288.MTS_.Still005.jpg

00288.MTS_.Still002.jpg

00288.MTS_.Still003.jpg

00288.MTS_.Still007.jpg

Lights are on inside the covered queue, as well as the pathway lanterns

00288.MTS_.Still006.jpg

00288.MTS_.Still018.jpg

00288.MTS_.Still011.jpg

00288.MTS_.Still027.jpg

00288.MTS_.Still029.jpg

00288.MTS_.Still025.jpg

00288.MTS_.Still024.jpg

So, who do you think these folks are? Training team members? New tech workers? Higher ups? Bloggers and media members?

That's all for now.

Hiya all! See you already got my new video posted. Here's the blog post to go along with it with lots of pics and more details!

I thought it was really cool to see the torches lit at the entry arch. I hadn't seen that before. Everything looks amazing and it's great that they're adding more theatrical lighting throughout the area. Can't wait to see it at night with some colored lights and not just floods. Here's a few images, but more on the blog.

00288.MTS_.Still012.jpg

00288.MTS_.Still005.jpg

00288.MTS_.Still002.jpg

00288.MTS_.Still003.jpg

00288.MTS_.Still007.jpg

00288.MTS_.Still006.jpg

00288.MTS_.Still018.jpg

00288.MTS_.Still011.jpg

00288.MTS_.Still027.jpg

00288.MTS_.Still029.jpg

00288.MTS_.Still025.jpg

00288.MTS_.Still024.jpg

So, who do you think these folks are? Training team members? New tech workers? Higher ups? Bloggers and media members?

That's all for now.
Thanks. Great pics...And as Teebin told us about the occupancy permit, look, no hats now.

00288.MTS_.Still012.jpg

00288.MTS_.Still005.jpg

00288.MTS_.Still002.jpg

00288.MTS_.Still003.jpg

00288.MTS_.Still007.jpg

00288.MTS_.Still006.jpg

00288.MTS_.Still018.jpg

00288.MTS_.Still011.jpg

00288.MTS_.Still027.jpg

00288.MTS_.Still029.jpg

00288.MTS_.Still025.jpg

00288.MTS_.Still024.jpg

That's all for now.
Thought that was your video. Great as always.

They look like design students to me but what would I know.....

Amazing post! Looks like that guy in the last photo is wearing fire gear! That looks like a pretty serious job. Also I'm still in shock the structural steel columns are unfinished in the queue...

I don't go on Screamscape often, but when I do, my Avast Antivirus Security always pops up and a blue screen pops up. In short, Lance is trying to kill my laptop. It's not fun restarting your computer when you're trying to get inaccurate theme park info!