Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion | Page 202 | Inside Universal Forums

Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Speaking from experience. It's not quite as easy as a CAD formality. For clearance at least, because the ability to perfectly match a construction site facade is quite difficult, even to accommodate for things as simple as a contractor who's a little heavy with the modeling concrete gun.

I like that even in this day and age, there is always that bit of uniqueness to a ride. I also like that there's such a thing called a concrete gun.

Kong had it's first visitor.

I also can't wait to ride Pteranodon Flyers for the first time.

c732z.gif

That's hilarious, I'm sure we will find out a ton of other funny stories like it when it opens. Mistakes are always made when it comes to building stuff, I'll never get the footage of the barge smashing into the rock in the making of Popeye video :lmao:. Glad to see it's no longer an issue

Reactions: Mike S and Mad Dog
One of my personal mottos is "Don't Be A D---". So don't be one.
Please read my post about viruses on that site. That's where I'm coming from. The man has cost me anguish, time & money. I'm not joking about this. I'm dead serious. I don't want lectured on him being a nice guy. If he was, his site wouldn't be dirty. He'd clean it up. This has been going on a long time, intentional or non intentional as it may be. I'm a mellow person, but this has my ire up, especially after I heard other people have had the same problem. There's no place on the internet for virus dominated sites.I don't want any site screwing with my ID, financial, etc. business..... You're a good guy, nothing against you on this.

Speaking of crappy old sites.. remember ThrillRide.com? Whatever happened to that?

I used to follow is obsessively when they were documenting the opening of IOA.

Speaking of crappy old sites.. remember ThrillRide.com? Whatever happened to that?

I used to follow is obsessively when they were documenting the opening of IOA.
I think I visited that site once while researching the history of Journey to Atlantis at SeaWorld. It's how I see so much potential in that crap ride.

Please read my post about viruses on that site. That's where I'm coming from. The man has cost me anguish, time & money. I'm not joking about this. I'm dead serious. I don't want lectured on him being a nice guy. If he was, his site wouldn't be dirty. He'd clean it up. This has been going on a long time, intentional or non intentional as it may be. I'm a mellow person, but this has my ire up, especially after I heard other people have had the same problem. There's no place on the internet for virus dominated sites.I don't want any site screwing with my ID, financial, etc. business..... You're a good guy, nothing against you on this.

Mercy!

Reactions: Mike S and Mad Dog