Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion | Page 72 | Inside Universal Forums

Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'll add something! A bunch of people wearing shirts from Creature Technology have been around the Kong site this week. Went to their website and saw some awesome things!

Creature Technology Company

If you look under the theme parks and exhibitions tab and then click on the coming soon link you get this!!!!

Coming Soon... - Creature Technology Company

Last edited by a moderator:
Would this be their first true theme park installation? Their work on Walking with Dinosaurs and the HTTYD arena show is great, and the T-Rex for the Jurassic World exhibit looks quality too.

^ It's their first time working with Universal Creative. I don't believe they have worked with Disney either, but I could be wrong.

What is interesting is that UC doesn't always come up with these esoteric vendors. Often, UC tasks one of their top vendors (like Oceaneering) with coming up with various solutions from all over and anywhere in the world. UC then chooses what they prefer.

Last edited:
Reactions: anihilnation
Creature Technology's does look awsome. I have dreamed of a JP T-Rex built for a parade like the one from their Walking With Dinosaurs show. It could be done like the USJ parade with a baby T-Rex in a cage in the back of a Jeep. With that in mind, I think the T-Rex for the JW exhibition looks a bit off model, like they might have reused the molds from Walking With Dinosaurs. I can't wait to see what they are doing for Kong though. Are they doing all the figures for the attraction?

Reactions: greendude33